Ingleside at Rock Creek | Continuing Care Retirement Community

3050 Military Road, Washington, DC, 20015

Reviews of Ingleside at Rock Creek | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Mike117280750 December 17, 2015

Ingleside was top-notched, and the staff was very nice. There is a new wing that?s being built; we will have a very nice and spacious unit. The dining area was very nice and upscale. There are a lot of common activities, and the locale was better. It felt very much residential. They have an existing facility that they will be tearing down.

Anonymous108987950 July 21, 2015

I had a very pleasant visit at Ingleside at Rock Creek. The person I met was a very smart young woman, and it was a very pleasant facility. We saw an apartment that was furnished, and it was absolutely beautiful. The woman living there was kind enough to let us in. It was elegant and well kept.

Caring109984050 July 07, 2015

Mom was at Ingleside at Rock Creek. We loved it until she had a stroke. When she had a stroke, they put her into a facility that I didn’t like at all. I like the staff because they are kind and caring to my mother. The grounds are beautiful, and the place as a whole is beautiful as well.

Caring101682750 January 25, 2015

I visited Ingleside at Rock Creek several times because I have a friend who lives there. It is a little facility at the District of Columbia. It is a first class facility. They have all levels of care. It is physically attractive with lots of things to do. If I had a choice I would have chosen this facility.

caring0226213 March 08, 2013

It is the most beautiful place we've visited. But you have to buy into it. I talked to them a couple of times. They sent me a brochure with all the layout and pictures of the apartment. I lived and worked in Washington D.C. before I retired, and I've always loved that area. There is so much to do there and so many activities there and I missed all of that. That's where I want to go.

Tom2 September 01, 2011

Beautiful location and new facilities have just been added. The location right on the edge of Rock Creek Park is very special. The food is good and the staff very caring. Hard to find anything to fault. It is not close to any services but there is a good transportation program. the new building are really beautiful and make the most of the woodsy setting.

Peg1 August 30, 2011

A beautiful setting nestled on the edge of Rock Creek Park. No services and shopping close by however. The apartments are reasonable sized and well furnished. Dining room food and services are well good. Fellow residents seem very congenial.

Very pleased August 30, 2011

A full continuing care retirement community located in northwest District of Columbia with sponsorship by a Presbyterian affilliate. Residents pay a membership fee, refundable inpart depending onlength of residence, and a varying monthly fee. Residents include former foreign services and other government personnel. Facilities are favorably situated next to Rock Creek Park. Public areas and grounds are attractive but apartments are not spacious. Residents have only a limited voice regarding fees and other policy matters. Assisted living and nursing care seem to be of high quality. New larger resident quarters are under construction by revamping some building areas. Occupancy may lagging due to economy.

About Ingleside at Rock Creek

Ingleside at Rock Creek is a continuing care retirement community in Washington, DC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Ingleside at Rock Creek for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Ingleside at Rock Creek