Ann's Choice Continuing Care Retirement Community

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Ann's Choice | Continuing Care Retirement Community

September 14, 2016

By Lynn082811

Ann's Choice was way too big, and the people were not very friendly at all. It was very expensive, but it was a beautiful place.

June 08, 2016

By Herman440368

Anne’s Choice is a good place but very expensive. They have an in-house doctor, give you tours, have two or three excellent restaurants with top chefs, and they have nurses, so there’s help for you if something goes wrong. It’s mainly considered independent living. You have to have the ability to go around and walk. It costs more for them to take care of you later on. It’s very lovely, very nice looking, and the people there are very fine. It’s top shelf, meaning it costs more. You have to have money to take care of yourself, too.

March 01, 2016

By Sarah G.

The one thing that sets Ann's Choice apart from similar communities in the area is its enormous size, which leads to a feeling of anonymity that is fine for some, but not for others. The facility consists of about fifteen five-floor buildings plus about four additional specialized community function buildings. Public rooms are pleasant in a "hotel" sort of way, and the grounds are adequately maintained in the summer (can't comment on winter). Apartments vary greatly in size, but tend to be a bit smaller than equivalent units in other retirement communities that I've visited. Apart from its hugeness, there is nothing that sets Ann's Choice apart from the competition.

December 30, 2014

By Charles99305250

The significant differences between those places that charge you a monthly amount and that charge you a lump sum amount when you move in and give it back to you when you leave – Ann's Choice charges a lump sum, which might be several hundred dollars.

April 13, 2014

By Bell2

Everything is wonderful and very good at Ann’s Choice. I’m very happy with the care there, the aides are very attentive and very caring. The place is very clean. There are activities every day, there’s music, art classes and visiting artists, musician or singers come to entertain.

August 01, 2013

By Andrea11

I didn't like Ann's Choice at all. The only thing that I liked about it was that it had a huge complex, but their assisted living rooms were tiny. It just turned me off and I just don't have interest whatsoever. The staff was fair. They weren't as pleasant as the ones from the other places.

July 30, 2013

By Susan65572950

My mother was at Ann's Choice. The care was excellent. Her room was fabulous. She was very happy and she loved it there. Everything about it was good and I had no complaint.

July 11, 2013

By Sandi3

Ann's Choice looked wonderful, it's very large and beautiful and it's almost like a little city in itself. The rooms were very nice. It's fairly expensive but it's top notch. The staff was very accommodating and the residents seemed very happy there.

June 22, 2013

By Robert31

They just completed the Renaissance Garden at Ann's Choice when I went there and it was filled already. I liked that it was all interconnected so you did not have to go outside the facility. If you were still driving, there were people who cleaned your car even in winter. There were housekeepers too for the house cleaning.

June 07, 2013

By Aileen4

We visited Ann's Choice and it was great. We just couldn't afford it at this time.

Photos of Ann's Choice

About Ann's Choice

Ann's Choice is a full-service, maintenance-free community designed exclusively for retirees, age 62 or better. Located on 103 picturesque acres in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Ann's Choice is a private campus kept secure day and night by a team of professionals trained in emergency first response. We're the ideal choice for active seniors who want to live a vibrant, engaging, and purposeful lifestyle in a setting that's both safe and beautiful.

Like a small town under one roof, Ann's Choice offers an abundance of opportunities to keep your mind, body and spirit thriving. Stroll to any of our three spectacular clubhouses through climate-controlled, glass-enclosed walkways that connect all of our community buildings. Here you'll find all the resources you need to enjoy a spectacular retirement, including a fitness center, indoor heated pool and hot tub and four restaurants and a bistro serving healthy, delicious meals created fresh each day by our own personal chef. Other amenities include a computer lab with high-speed Internet, billiards and game room, creative arts studio, fully-equipped woodworking shop, classrooms and even a performing arts studio. Not to mention a bank and 24-hour ATM, a beauty salon and barber shop, a convenience store and an on-site pharmacy that delivers to your door!

Ann's Choice also has an on-site medical center staffed by physicians who work exclusively at our community. These licensed geriatricians are experts in meeting the unique health care needs of older adults. They will work with you to design a wellness plan that will keep you strong, independent and feeling your finest for years to come.

Map of Ann's Choice