NEED HELP FINDING CONTINUING CARE RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Mercy Ridge

Posted by Caring45521 February 11, 2015
4.0

We were pleased with Mercy Ridge. We really liked the apartment. The staff was very informative and very pleasant. It was attractive and clean, and people were friendly.

Posted by Junecunnin January 25, 2015

I chose Mercy Ridge Retirement Community for many reasons, one of which it was highly recommended and I was also close to my sister-in-law. They have good food. The staff is nice to everyone, they accommodated you in any way they can, prompt and very courteous. I would recommend this retirement community to other people.

Posted by AniteB January 07, 2015

Everyone has been incredibly helpful during the move-in process. I find the atmosphere to be very relaxing and elegant. It is very clean which is important to me and my mother. I would love to live here!!! Unfortunately, I'm too young. I would definitely recommend Mercy Ridge to anyone.

Posted by Guest52519 July 29, 2013

I am so comfortable with the warm friendly atmosphere expressed by the residents here at Mercy Ridge.

The dedicated hard work of the staff and the tireless giving of self by the activity directors is so gratifying.

Mercy Ridge residents are all so friendly. We have no opportunity to be unhappy. They do much to keep us busy as well as entertaining us.

Posted by Cez April 30, 2013

I used to work as a private caregiver and I would go to Mercy Ridge to provide companionship. I would sit with the residents for a couple of hours or chaperone them to go to salon to get their hair done or I will fix them their lunch. It was nice and it was clean. But it was expensive.

Posted by Amanda1 January 20, 2012

My grandmother is at Mercy Ridge and she is so happy. She has her own apartment and still gets to have the freedom of living alone but if she needs help it is there for her. She loves going to dinner with her friends that she has made at Mercy Ridge. The food is absolutely wonderful and they even have a pub. The facility is very clean and up to date. We found the staff to be very warm and caring and never encountered any problems. She was always very well taking care of and we never worried about her at Mercy Ridge. They also take the seniors that are able to go on outings. It's really good for her to be able to get out and still go shopping. I would recommend Mercy Ridge to anyone. It's a wonderful compassionate assisted living facility.

Posted by frizzellcat November 23, 2011

Beautiful facility. Conveniently located yet is a peaceful wooded setting. Apartments provide spacious rooms. Bright, good floor plans and a small deck or balcony for sitting outdoors in privacy, or growing plants. there are several restaurants for the residents and their guests and visiting areas. The grounds are lovely. The facility provides numerous acitvities including crafts and sewing, learning, exercise, and fun. The buildings and grounds are spotless, well appointed, and large, Elevators are provided for those who chose to live on the upper floors. Gives the air of a beautiful resort. It is a pleasure to visit.

Location of Mercy Ridge