Blakehurst

1055 W. Joppa Road, Towson, MD, 21204

Reviews of Blakehurst

Ira, Son of Resident June 13, 2013

I was looking for a facility that was similar to what my mother was living in in another state as I was in the process of moving her back to Maryland so that she could be closer to me. When I met the staff at Blakehurst and then toured the facility, I knew this was the place for her. I had visited over 15 different facilities within a 20 mile radius of where I live in Pikesville and this was head and shoulders above many of them. I truly appreciated the staff, facility and what appeared to be very happy people there. After four years I can say the staff is super, they pay attention to the needs and the habits of the residents, they work hard to keep them busy & happy and the management is dedicated to making the residents lives fulfilling. This is a great place to live for seniors who want to continue to interact with others but still want a little "independence and privacy".

MaryFS April 21, 2013

Blakehurst has been our home for several years and we are thankful we've made our home here. The friendships with other residents, both old and new, and the proximity to everything have been enriching experiences. We continue to be enormously impressed by the caring helpfulness shown to us by the staff at Blakehurst. And, of course, one of the unseen but very valuable benefits of moving to Blakehurst is that it is a gift to one's children. Now, they need not worry about the welfare of their parents! Altogether, a wise move.

About Blakehurst

Blakehurst is a continuing care retirement community in Towson, MD that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Blakehurst for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Blakehurst