The Villas at Sunny Acres | Continuing Care Retirement Community

2501 East 104th Avenue, Thornton, CO, 80233

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of The Villas at Sunny Acres | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Caring63462850 September 13, 2014

My room at The Villas of Sunny Acres is good and spacious. It has a big patio. The one thing I like the most about them is the people. They offer transportation for the residents. We also have music, clubs, and exercise within the community. I would definitely recommend this facility.

Caring72332850 October 25, 2013

Out of the nine facilities that we toured, Villas At Sunny Acres was one of the two facilities that are at the top of our list. One of the things that we liked about them was that they have professional staff. They talk more about dignity and respect. They came highly recommend by some folks that are working on our Medicaid application. Mom loves the staff and she's very pleased with them. Mom being a Medicaid patient, she is in a shared room which basically have everything she needs. As a matter of fact, we went in there and decorated it a little bit to make it homey. We were able to put in small pieces of her furniture including her recliner.

About The Villas at Sunny Acres

The Villas at Sunny Acres is a continuing care retirement community in Thornton, CO that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact The Villas at Sunny Acres for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of The Villas at Sunny Acres