Towerlight on Wooddale

3601 Wooddale Avenue South, St Louis Park, MN, 55416

Reviews of Towerlight on Wooddale

Caring86682950 June 26, 2014

We’re moving my parents to Towerlight on Wooddale at the end of June. It was just basically my cousin who was looking for her mother, and they have everything that met their needs: availability and location. And it works for my parents, too. It’s a really beautiful facility, and what they have to offer is very inviting. I know it’s new; it opened last August. It's more urban looking and about a 5 or 6 story building. It has a nice setup for them. They have a senior living, assisted living, and memory care. The senior living offers assistance in their apartment so they don’t have to move. The person we met was very personable. The one-bedroom apartment is about 1700 square feet. It has a bath, nice kitchen, and a living room. Everything a normal place could have, they have it. They have an art studio, exercise classes, little movie theater, beauty and barber shop, and even a daycare center for children. They try to co-exist so elderly people could watch the children. They offer full service breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but we haven’t tried their food.

caring0390 June 28, 2013

The staff that we met when we had a visit at Towerlight was very nice and accommodating, but I don't like the location. There seems to be a lot of businesses going on.

About Towerlight on Wooddale

Towerlight on Wooddale is a continuing care retirement community in St Louis Park, MN that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Towerlight on Wooddale for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Towerlight on Wooddale