3 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Spartanburg County, SC
To help you with your search, browse the 16 reviews below for continuing care retirement communities in Spartanburg County. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Spartanburg County 3.3 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Greenville with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement community options and costs in Spartanburg County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Spartanburg County, SC
- Independent Living in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- In-Home Care in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Adult Day Care in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Spartanburg County, SC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Polk County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Henderson County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in York County, South Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Lexington County, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Spartanburg
Review of Rosecrest
It breaks my heart when I hear how the grandfather of a friend is treated. They do not check in regularly and let them sit unchanged for hours causing sores. They are rough when handling him. His c... Read more
Review of White Oak Estates
I like the layout of the independent living quarters at White Oak Estates. They have a little sun room and I just like the way it's designed. I like the area that it's in, which is a convenient loc... Read more
Review of Rosecrest
Love this facility! I recently moved my grandmother in and they are fabulous! I have searched a number of communities and this one is the best. Read more
What Is a CCRC?
What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a CCRC is to allow residents to receive the appropriate ca...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care r...
7 Benefits of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
"It's not just a place to have shelter and be fed. It’s a place to thrive and live a purposeful life." -- Clarice, a resident at [Westminster Gardens](https://www.caring.com/local/continuing-care...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
How to Sell Your Home, FAST
If you're planning on downsizing or moving to a senior living community, selling your home is often a major step in the process. "Many seniors have lived in the same place for 20 or 30 years so the...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...