NEED HELP FINDING CONTINUING CARE RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Basecost

Cost

Starting at $2,075/mo.; $9,360/mo. (ALZ)

Payment

Reviews of Scotia Village

Scotia Village
64px
Posted by Caring109170350 June 30, 2015

I found Scotia Village for my parents, but they hadn't actually moved in yet. We're still in the application process. All the people that we met were very friendly and very knowledgeable. The place was very clean and had no odors. We had dinner with the couple that lived there and they loved it there. Their description of it was "It's like going on a vacation and never having to leave". The apartment that we were hoping on getting was an extended 1-bedroom. It was very good in size. My father was happy with that. My mother would probably have to go to the nursing home side.

My father and brother spent the night there and had breakfast in the morning. Their dining facility and the meals were both nice. They had lots of social activities, in-house activities and they had field trips. They had a swimming pool, a game room and exercise room.

Scotia Village
64px
Posted by clh73 February 29, 2012

This is a top-notch Assisted Living Facility. The staff greets you at the door and as you traverse the halls or from room to room. They are very professional and knowledgable about their area and areas of expertise. The staff also is easily distinguishable from other visitors by their easily seen name badges. The building is in excellent shape and has pleasant color coordinations that are relaxing and eye-pleasing. The excercise facility and pool area are easily accessible and open during the most sensible hours for use. This is a very beautiful Assisted Living Facility that I would highly recommend!

Location of Scotia Village