Belle Meade

100 Waters Drive, Southern Pines, NC, 28387
Claim Listing

Reviews of Belle Meade

SarahS1 August 16, 2012

When I did contact other people and found out how delightful this place was, I was very pleased! My mother considered moving here when her husband was institutionalized for Alzheimer's. I strongly recommended this facility based on the positive feedback I've received from her for years and from my family and other contacts. My sister and I took care of my dad in California. When mom finally moved in, I found out there's Catholic connection embedded in Belle Meade. She really thrived on the friendly and caring support. One thing though is they lack communication. My mom went into a crisis when her husband fell and his Alzheimer's became worse. Also, I didn't see anywhere on the website where I could get more information about visiting family members.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Belle Meade

Belle Meade is a continuing care retirement community in Southern Pines, NC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Belle Meade for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Belle Meade