Copeland Oaks Continuing Care Retirement Community

Overview of Ratings

4.2

September 27, 2011

By ElroyBeulah

There is such a multitude of activities available to keep one feeling active and independent.

September 08, 2011

By ShirleySebring

My advice to anyone who says they are not ready to move to Copeland Oaks yet is "don't wait". My children agree that this was one of the best decisions I've made in recent years. Now, as their friends are getting emergency calls for parents who are ill or have fallen, they realize just how lucky they are. I am content knowing I am saving them the worry and trouble I had with my aging parents. We live in a lovely rural atmosphere and yet we have access to all the amenities the city offers, since we have several larger cities in driving distance.

Photos of Copeland Oaks

Features of Copeland Oaks

• Pool

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

About Copeland Oaks

Follow me,and discover Copeland Oaks. Centrally-located in between the Akron-Canton, Cleveland, Youngstown-Warren, and Pittsburgh metro areas, Copeland Oaks has the conveniences of city life, but the tranquility of the countryside. Originally the home of a flourishing 250 acre orchid near Sebring, Ohio, Copeland Oaks has been transformed into a non-profit Senior Living Community fostering the same attitude towards growth for its residents. Active adults aged 55 and over can choose from a variety of housing options including Independent Living Villas and Apartments, our unique Catered Living Apartments, as well as our newly remodeled Assisted Living Apartments. As health needs change, Copeland Oaks can adapt with you. At the core of Copeland Oaks' operating philosophy is a commitment to help maintain wellness and vitality in every aspect of its residents' lives.

On the campus of Copeland Oaks is Crandall Medical Center, which allows residents to receive easily accessible on-site care and therapy from an expert medical staff. In addition to the skilled nursing care of Crandall Medical Center, a Health Clinic is available 24 hours a day to assist you with services that give you peace of mind.

As one of the Midwest’s most sought-after senior living communities, Copeland Oaks is more than just a picturesque place to live. Along with over 65 resident-directed activities including nature trails, wellness classes, a current library, an aquatic and fitness center, greenhouse, bank, and a bass fishing lake, residents are also welcome to participate in the enriching experiences at nearby community partner, University of Mount Union. Made up of over 600 residents, and friendly staff members whose mission is to help you feel welcome in your new home, you’ll find that the Copeland Oaks' community is something that is easy to love and hard to find. Copeland Oaks, Ohio's Complete Senior Living Destination! To schedule your new home tour, give us a call at 1-800-222-4640 or visit us at www.copelandoaks.com.

Copeland Oaks Housing Types

Studios, 1 Bedroom Apartments, 2 Bedroom Apartments, 3 Bedroom Apartments, Cottages

Resident Capacity: 700