Copeland Oaks | Continuing Care Retirement Community

800 South 15th Street, Sebring, OH, 44672

Reviews of Copeland Oaks | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Paul38 May 30, 2014

Me and my wife visited Copeland Oaks in Sebring, and she is thinking that eventually she will have to go to an assisted living facility. She likes their assisted living quarters. It’s a nice looking place, and grounds are well kept. They have good food there. I know a couple living in the community, and the people were very friendly. We walked around and talked to them. They have various room sizes with one or two bedrooms. We had sandwiches there, and they were good. We talked to one employee there, and she was friendly and very helpful. I also get a card once in a while from them asking me to visit them again.

Sam 1 November 14, 2012

I'm very impressed with Copeland Oaks. It's less cookie-cutter and has a very relaxed atmosphere. It had multiple dining areas like a little bistro and also different areas where you could entertain. They also have an indoor pool. They have verandas overlooking beautiful lakes. They had two auditoriums where they bring in different speakers, and plays can go on there. It's very much like its own little community.

jldanesi October 25, 2012

It's a great place for my grandparents to live. Some of the benefits: having some clean their apartment every week, someone that comes in to repair anything needed. The also offer a post office, medical center, bank and thift store. Since my grandparents were not going to be driving anymore they even have mini grocery store and gift store many residents use when the shuttle isnt running to the local walmart. During the warm months they have beautiful landscaping, a walking path around a lake and nice comfortable benches and swings to sit on. Copeland Oaks gave them the ability to make new friends again and have lunch and dinner buddies..my grandmother favorite part she doesnt have to cook anymore if she choose not to.A few months ago my grandfather passed away. They had a great medical wing when he needed it the most and they had a great support system for my grandmother when she needed it.

ElroyBeulah September 27, 2011

There is such a multitude of activities available to keep one feeling active and independent.

ShirleySebring September 08, 2011

My advice to anyone who says they are not ready to move to Copeland Oaks yet is "don't wait". My children agree that this was one of the best decisions I've made in recent years. Now, as their friends are getting emergency calls for parents who are ill or have fallen, they realize just how lucky they are. I am content knowing I am saving them the worry and trouble I had with my aging parents. We live in a lovely rural atmosphere and yet we have access to all the amenities the city offers, since we have several larger cities in driving distance.

From Copeland Oaks

Follow me,and discover Copeland Oaks. Centrally-located in between the Akron-Canton, Cleveland, Youngstown-Warren, and Pittsburgh metro areas, Copeland Oaks has the conveniences of city life, but the tranquility of the countryside. Originally the home of a flourishing 250 acre orchid near Sebring, Ohio, Copeland Oaks has been transformed into a non-profit Senior Living Community fostering the same attitude towards growth for its residents. Active adults aged 55 and over can choose from a variety of housing options including Independent Living Villas and Apartments, our unique Catered Living Apartments, as well as our newly remodeled Assisted Living Apartments. As health needs change, Copeland Oaks can adapt with you. At the core of Copeland Oaks' operating philosophy is a commitment to help maintain wellness and vitality in every aspect of its residents' lives.

On the campus of Copeland Oaks is Crandall Medical Center, which allows residents to receive easily accessible on-site care and therapy from an expert medical staff. In addition to the skilled nursing care of Crandall Medical Center, a Health Clinic is available 24 hours a day to assist you with services that give you peace of mind.

As one of the Midwest’s most sought-after senior living communities, Copeland Oaks is more than just a picturesque place to live. Along with over 65 resident-directed activities including nature trails, wellness classes, a current library, an aquatic and fitness center, greenhouse, bank, and a bass fishing lake, residents are also welcome to participate in the enriching experiences at nearby community partner, University of Mount Union. Made up of over 600 residents, and friendly staff members whose mission is to help you feel welcome in your new home, you’ll find that the Copeland Oaks' community is something that is easy to love and hard to find. Copeland Oaks, Ohio's Complete Senior Living Destination! To schedule your new home tour, give us a call at 1-800-222-4640 or visit us at www.copelandoaks.com.

Copeland Oaks Housing Types

Studios, 1 Bedroom Apartments, 2 Bedroom Apartments, 3 Bedroom Apartments, Cottages

Resident Capacity: 700