Copeland Oaks Continuing Care Retirement Community

800 South 15th Street, Sebring, OH, 44672

Reviews of Copeland Oaks | Continuing Care Retirement Community

September 27, 2011

By ElroyBeulah

There is such a multitude of activities available to keep one feeling active and independent.

September 08, 2011

By ShirleySebring

My advice to anyone who says they are not ready to move to Copeland Oaks yet is "don't wait". My children agree that this was one of the best decisions I've made in recent years. Now, as their friends are getting emergency calls for parents who are ill or have fallen, they realize just how lucky they are. I am content knowing I am saving them the worry and trouble I had with my aging parents. We live in a lovely rural atmosphere and yet we have access to all the amenities the city offers, since we have several larger cities in driving distance.

Photos of Copeland Oaks

Features of Copeland Oaks

• Pool

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

About Copeland Oaks

Copeland Oaks is a continuing care retirement community in Sebring, OH that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Copeland Oaks for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Copeland Oaks