Westminster Village AZ

12000 N. 90th. St, Scottsdale, AZ, 85260

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Westminster Village AZ

AzDesert1 August 19, 2011

This facility is really nice from inside to outside. I went to visit a friend on the second day she moved in this facility. The moment I walked through the front doors I was impressed with how the nice the staff members were and how the nice building looked.

The inside of the building was really nice with a lot of open space, so if my friend wanted her guest to meet her within the front entrance she could. The front entrance had a very elegant look and the area was really pleasant and quiet.

Next, as I walked to her room I passed by the dinning area, which appear to be really fancy as if they were eating each day at a upscale restaurant. As I walked through the hallways the people that lived within this community were really nice and friendly as well.

My friend had a really nice smaller apartment, which was the perfect size for her because she lived alone. Her room was very clean and I loved the smell, she told me that the smell came from the cleaning material that housekeeping used.

Therefore, I stayed and visited and she told me many great things about this facility. When it was lunch time, I thought that it was really nice that she a choice to order from her room or go to the dinning hall.

As for safety, I think this facility was very safe because if she needed help she buzz or call someone. And she told me throughout the day staff members come to check to make sure she is alright. After all, I really enjoyed my visit with my friend as well as seeing smiling faces.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Westminster Village AZ

Westminster Village AZ is a continuing care retirement community in Scottsdale, AZ that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Westminster Village AZ for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Westminster Village AZ