Bay Village of Sarasota | Continuing Care Retirement Community

8400 Vamo Road, Sarasota, FL, 34231
Claim Listing

Reviews of Bay Village of Sarasota | Continuing Care Retirement Community

LMRFEG February 18, 2015

Excellent, highly regarded facility with service and community to match. My Mother has an Independent unit and is very happy, safe, and secure there and has made numerous friends and acquaintances. Gorgeous surroundings and grounds, with cheery, helpful staff and residents who truly care and take an interest in each other and their community. Both my Sisters family and I visit often, stay for dinner, and enjoy the facility. People move here to Live. Couldn't be more pleased.

Dying mom November 10, 2014

Horrible place. Lazy care givers. Mother received bed sores after being sent to the hospital by their inadequate care. She also fell while under their care. She was wearing a fall risk band. If you don't like someone. P, then this is the place for them.

Caring74715550 April 30, 2014

I thought Bay Village was very nice. It was calm; it was clean. Everyone seemed to be happy to be there. I mostly dealt with the sales person; she was quite fine. We had a meal there, and the server was very nice. Overall, quite a good impression. We did go see a room. It's fine, a little bit small. I would recommend it to somebody who's looking for it.

About Bay Village of Sarasota

Bay Village of Sarasota is a continuing care retirement community in Sarasota, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Bay Village of Sarasota for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Bay Village of Sarasota