Brooke Grove

18100 Slade School Road, Sandy Spring, MD, 20860

Reviews of Brooke Grove

June 27, 2014

By makeup lady

Brook Grove is an old place, but it's very comfortable. I like mainly the fact that they will definitely help you when you have to get into Medicaid. The rooms are beautiful, very large, and very comfy. My main hesitation there is that it did not look to be as active a place as others, and that was a concern. My daughter and I both went, and we were there for a good period of time, and nobody was in any activities during the time we were there. They only have one aide to 8 people. That is not good. Most of the other places are 1 aide to 4 or 5 people. I was very shocked at that. For a cottage with 16 people, they only have 2 aides. But the location is practically around the corner from me.

May 12, 2014

Brooke Grove was recommended by someone who had her husband there. I am very satisfied with this facility for my husband, and I certainly don’t want to take any chances. It's a family-oriented place, and you feel that you are not in an institution. The rooms are quite large. They are rated highly, and so I think they are pretty good.

April 24, 2014

By John82820750

My father is in Brooke Grove Retirement Village. It is has good staff and a nice atmosphere. My father has been in the nursing home rehabilitation center for two months, and just about a week ago he moved to an assisted living house. The assisted living room is very nice. I wish they had more parking spaces because the building that my father is in, there is a parking lot of 12 spaces that serves 4 buildings.

March 28, 2013

By Caring 6406

Brooke Grove is our first choice. It is our favorite place. It has cottages which have more room than those of apartments. The cottages also come with a garage.

March 22, 2013

By Beverly8

I paid a visit at Brooke Grove to check if the facility was suitable for my husband. The place was very appealing and clean. There were 3 distinct houses for Alzheimer's, each had a maximum of 16 residents. The staff were friendly, available and helpful. One of the managers showed me the place where they house the residents with Alzheimer's. The individual rooms were spacious and had secure windows. It was fully furnished with their own bath. They even had cats and dogs as pets, so it really felt like home. I wasn't able to eat there but I reviewed their menu for the week. There were available snacks and fruits at all times. They also have schedules of different activities and entertainment. A bus is provided for the residents that would take them to doctor's appointments or shopping.

About Brooke Grove

Brooke Grove is a continuing care retirement community in Sandy Spring, MD that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Brooke Grove for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Brooke Grove