Brooke Grove

18100 Slade School Road, Sandy Spring, MD, 20860

Reviews of Brooke Grove

John82820750 April 24, 2014

My father is in Brooke Grove Retirement Village. It is has good staff and a nice atmosphere. My father has been in the nursing home rehabilitation center for two months, and just about a week ago he moved to an assisted living house. The assisted living room is very nice. I wish they had more parking spaces because the building that my father is in, there is a parking lot of 12 spaces that serves 4 buildings.

Caring 6406 March 28, 2013

Brooke Grove is our first choice. It is our favorite place. It has cottages which have more room than those of apartments. The cottages also come with a garage.

Beverly8 March 22, 2013

I paid a visit at Brooke Grove to check if the facility was suitable for my husband. The place was very appealing and clean. There were 3 distinct houses for Alzheimer's, each had a maximum of 16 residents. The staff were friendly, available and helpful. One of the managers showed me the place where they house the residents with Alzheimer's. The individual rooms were spacious and had secure windows. It was fully furnished with their own bath. They even had cats and dogs as pets, so it really felt like home. I wasn't able to eat there but I reviewed their menu for the week. There were available snacks and fruits at all times. They also have schedules of different activities and entertainment. A bus is provided for the residents that would take them to doctor's appointments or shopping.

About Brooke Grove

Brooke Grove is a continuing care retirement community in Sandy Spring, MD that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Brooke Grove for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Brooke Grove