Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities
Reviews of The Sequoias | San Francisco, CA
Overview of Ratings
January 13, 2015
I visited this facility
July 28, 2011
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of The Sequoias
About The Sequoias
An Active, Engaging Retirement Community for Independent Seniors in San Francisco
Located in the heart of San Francisco's cultural corridor, The Sequoias "“ San Francisco, an accredited Life Care Community, is city living at its best. Designed to promote an active and engaging retirement for independent seniors, The Sequoias is only moments away from the Symphony, Ballet, Opera and Asian Art Museum. No wonder San Francisco is considered one of the world's greatest cities. The Sequoias "“ San Francisco is city living at its best.
A Life Care Community of NCPHS
Our Life Care plan promotes an engaged lifestyle while providing access to quality medical care, including on-site physicians, emergency response, assisted living, and skilled nursing. All of these services are included in the one-time entrance fee and ongoing monthly fees. The Life Care Advantage
Life Care means you can stay on-site and receive increasing levels of care, even as your health needs change. Under the Life Care Agreement you can move from your apartment to a higher level of care in the community without an increase in your monthly fee. Life Care assists you in controlling your health care costs and provides a sense of security for your future
Fee Schedule and Amenities Life Care
|Apartment Size||Single Occupancy Entrance Fee||Double Occupancy Entrance Fee||Single Occupancy Monthly Fees||Double Occupancy Monthly Fees|
The following Services and Amenities are included in this agreement
- Full Service Dining or Buffet (One or Three Meal Plan)
- Carry-out Service Available
- Weekly Housekeeping and Linen Service
Fitness and Wellness
- Fitness Center
- Wellness Lectures and Programs
- Exercise and Balance Classes
- Two Levels of Enclosed Gardens and Walking Areas
- Educational Programs
- Art Gallery with Receptions
- Rooms for Art, Games, and Billiard
- Sewing and Woodworking Shop
- 22 Person Van for Outings 5 Days a Week
- Gift Shop
- 5,000+ Volume Library
- DVDs, Monthly Magazines, and Daily Newspapers
- Beauty Salon for Men and Women
Other Services and Amenities
- 24-hour Emergency Call System in Each Apartment
- Individually Controlled Thermostats
- Enclosed Parking (additional fee)
- Digital TV Screens with Daily Activities (also Broadcast on Channel 11 in Apartments)
Accredited Life Care Continuum:
- Hospitalization Coverage
- Physician On-Site Monday"“Friday a.m.
- Skilled Nursing
- On-site Nursing Services and Clinic
- Rehabilitation Center On-Site (may have additional fee)
- Assisted Living Apartments