St. George Village

11350 Woodstock Road, Roswell, GA, 30075

Reviews of St. George Village

Charles12 June 19, 2013

St. George Village was outstanding. The staff were excellent and the amenities were nice. The place I thought was on the high side.

anonymous23 June 16, 2011

My elderly neighbor moved to St. George Village after she had a stroke. I visited her several times shortly after she moved-in. St. George is well-run and the rooms are cozy, but not too large. They have an excellent library, arts-and-crafts studio, and a large swimming pool (which unfortunately, I didn't have the opportunity to swim in). The facility is owned by a Catholic non-profit group, and many of the residents are Catholic, and attend weekly mass. My friend is Catholic - but she said there are residents of other faiths who also live at St. George.

Wellington Court is their health center, and I've been told it's open to the entire Roswell community - but St. George Village residents get first priority. Their health services include care for people with Alzheimers and memory loss, assistance w/ daily living, and other nursing services. During my time there, I interacted with my friend's nurse, and the front desk staff, who were all friendly and welcoming.

The food is excellent and nutritious "“ one of their brochures describes it as "gourmet," although I wouldn't go that far. Regarding price, St. George is one of the more affordable retirement communities, with great service and healthcare amenities. My neighbor seems happy, and is doing much better health-wise.

adilam June 10, 2011

Visited this facility

St. George Village is a top notch Continuing Care Community. It is a Catholic community, but they are accepting of all kinds. They actually house some retired clergy in the building. The prices are hefty and residents do pay a large "buy-in" to move in, but then are guranteed care for the rest of their lives. They have a lively happy hour in their bistro which really brings the community together for socialization and friendship. One thing I thought was really nice was that they actually built a workshop in a room so that their residents who enjoy tinkering and building things wouldn't have to give up their hobbies when they moved in. Just an example of how the staff is willing to go above and beyond to make it "home". The food is amazing and the grounds are impeccably maintained. If you can afford it, and you want to be in the Atlanta metro area, this is the place.

About St. George Village

St. George Village is a continuing care retirement community in Roswell, GA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact St. George Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of St. George Village