Wesley Willows

4141 N Rockton Ave, Rockford, IL, 61103

Reviews of Wesley Willows

December 15, 2014

By Terry40

I liked the location of Wesley Willows. It was very close to shopping and all the stores that you need. The staff seemed to spend a lot of time just sitting around and not doing a whole lot. There was kind of a bad smell coming from somewhere. I did not see their dining area because I was just visiting someone. She seemed to be happy there, but she's passed on.

September 13, 2012

By bassmatt

Wesley Willows is a well known and respected retirement community. There are many services available to their residents. They offer many different living arrangements to their guests such as full-time assisted living, as needed care, and independent living. They offer medical services and recovery therapy after surgery. My mother recently had hip surgery and used the facilities at Wesley Willows which allowed her to see her friends while recovering. The staff is very friendly and seems to truly care about their guests. They communicate with the families of there guests through newsletters. They also have activities for their guests such as field trips and ice cream socials. The grounds are always well kept and their buildings are maintained and several are newly built. I am very pleased that my mother is well taken care of.

July 27, 2011

By erdickey

My grandma lives here in the main building and it's always very clean, staff is always available and friendly. My grandpa lived here as well until he passed away in Dec 2009. The room they moved him to for care was very bare (we brought a plant and things to help brighten it up for him), but the care and hospice were great. Always fun to chat with other residents in the hallways :)

July 27, 2011

By Beth Donahue

My mother is living at Wesley Willows. It is a wonderful facility which includes housing for all aging people. They have houses or cottages as they call them which are totally independent living facilities. They are beautiful! Also, there are two separate buildings...one assisted living and one that is more independent. In the assisted living building where my mother lives, they offer three meals per day. Also included are different levels of care which gives the resident security knowing they will be cared for no matter what. Wesley Willows also has an Alzheimer's unit and a rehabilitation unit for those who may have just returned from the hospital needing special temporary care. Wesley Willows has numerous activities for their residents. The only thing my mother wishes was that there was more to do during the day. All in all, an excellent place to be.

About Wesley Willows

Wesley Willows is a continuing care retirement community in Rockford, IL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Wesley Willows for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Wesley Willows