Park Pointe Village

3025 Chesbrough Boulevard, Rock Hill, SC, 29732

Reviews of Park Pointe Village

June 16, 2014

By Byron2

We thought Park Pointe was very nice. We were looking for a villa, and we were able to visit a couple of homes. It was quite enjoyable. The staff was very kind, and it worked out very well.

January 09, 2014

The rooms are beautiful at Park Point Village. I like everything about it. We had a tour and we were able to spend a night there and we liked that every much.

December 01, 2013

I've known about Park Pointe Village for years. My best friend lives here. The facility is small, comfortable, and very clean. The grounds are very nice. The people are extremely warm and hospitable and they are very eager to please you. It was a lovely facility.

About Park Pointe Village

Park Pointe Village is a continuing care retirement community in Rock Hill, SC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Park Pointe Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Park Pointe Village