Springmoor Life Care Retirement

1500 Sawmill Road, Raleigh, NC, 27615

Reviews of Springmoor Life Care Retirement

April 22, 2015

By Dick13

Springmoor has a library and an assembly hall. They also have cinemas and swimming; you name it they have it. I haven’t eaten there, but I looked at their menu, and it is fine. The staff was very good.

May 21, 2014

By Debbie73759650

My in-laws live in Springmoor. They've been there for several years already. It's a VERY nice place. Everyone there is friendly. They have a wide variety of levels of care, and they satisfy your medical care depending on your needs. Their food is excellent. They have a dining hall, or you can have food brought to your room. I know they have some activities, but I don't know all. I would absolutely recommend them.

February 15, 2013

By caring4661

We lived in Raleigh for a long time and we knew Springmoor is a good place. I like the location, and the fact that we've known people who have stayed there. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The room that we looked at was under construction, but we could tell that it was going to be very nice. Although we didn't get to eat there, they have good menus and the food was very appealing to the eye. It was all very nice.

May 24, 2011

By jgflea

Friend or relative of resident

I have had several friends and one family member reside at this facility and I must say it is one of the nicest in the area. They have everything from independent homes, to apartments and a fully staffed medical facility for when you get older. The staff is always friendly and helpful, the maintenance of the property and the units is impeccable and they provide rides to local destinations so people can get out to grocery shop, sightsee or whatever. Everyone here goes the extra mile to make the resident feel at home and to make transition easier for family members, etc. I could not ask for a nicer place for the people I know who live here and I hope to live here myself when I reach that certain age. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

Features of Springmoor Life Care Retirement

• Pharma

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

About Springmoor Life Care Retirement

Springmoor Life Care Retirement is a continuing care retirement community in Raleigh, NC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Springmoor Life Care Retirement for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Springmoor Life Care Retirement