Springmoor Life Care Retirement

1500 Sawmill Road, Raleigh, NC, 27615

Reviews of Springmoor Life Care Retirement

caring4661 February 15, 2013

We lived in Raleigh for a long time and we knew Springmoor is a good place. I like the location, and the fact that we've known people who have stayed there. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The room that we looked at was under construction, but we could tell that it was going to be very nice. Although we didn't get to eat there, they have good menus and the food was very appealing to the eye. It was all very nice.

jgflea May 24, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

I have had several friends and one family member reside at this facility and I must say it is one of the nicest in the area. They have everything from independent homes, to apartments and a fully staffed medical facility for when you get older. The staff is always friendly and helpful, the maintenance of the property and the units is impeccable and they provide rides to local destinations so people can get out to grocery shop, sightsee or whatever. Everyone here goes the extra mile to make the resident feel at home and to make transition easier for family members, etc. I could not ask for a nicer place for the people I know who live here and I hope to live here myself when I reach that certain age. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

About Springmoor Life Care Retirement

Springmoor Life Care Retirement is a continuing care retirement community in Raleigh, NC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Springmoor Life Care Retirement for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Features of Springmoor Life Care Retirement