Rose Villa

13505 Se River Road, Portland, OR, 97222

Reviews of Rose Villa

Sue102618950 December 06, 2014

I chose Rose Villa for myself because I eat a vegan lifestyle, and they have selections. They are building a new section, and I'll be moving into it. It is a continuing care community, so I will never need to move again. The staff was very helpful. They have a lot of staff that has been there many years, which is a good sign. I met some people that have generations -- i.e., their parents have lived there -- so there is a very terrific reputation of being caring. Regarding accommodations, they have apartments, and they have what they call cottage homes. I'm going to live in a cottage home. It is spacious for me. Regarding activities, they have all kinds of usual, but the main thing that I'll use is the pool and the gym. They are going to build a large auditorium, and they're going to have many things in there. I have eaten a couple of lunches at Rose Villa, and I thought the food was excellent.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Rose Villa

Rose Villa is a continuing care retirement community in Portland, OR that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Rose Villa for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Rose Villa