Stoneridge Creek | Pleasanton, CA

3300 Stoneridge Creek Way, Pleasanton, CA, 94588

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Stoneridge Creek | Pleasanton, CA

Caring86014050 July 23, 2014

Stoneridge Creek Retirement Community has a lot better features than all the others. I am not quite ready for an advanced care place, but it is independent living, and it is very nice. It is like a cruise ship. We have a lot of activities, including meals and so forth. We have trips, lectures, movies, arts and crafts, and Bingo. The dining room is very nice; it is like a restaurant. I like that it is brand new.

Caring76738750 February 28, 2014

StoneRidge Creek Pleasanton is an absolutely incredible facility. They have a huge swimming pool and golf. course It's really sensational. It has three different restaurants. It has a private room and television room for showing movies. It's quite impressive. It also has a billiard's room for men. It's one of the places where you need to buy in to. I was so impressed with the facility and I couldn’t believe that place like this existed.

Anonymous69384150 September 23, 2013

Stoneridge Creek will be having its grand opening this October. Our visit to this community was fine. Their staff was very helpful. They have 42-acre of land and they have three different types of accommodations. They have the high-rise apartment building, they have right by the pool area some very lovely apartments, and then they have a whole host of independent living homes. They also have separate facilities for extended care, for dementia care and for assisted living.

George12 March 29, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a place and we went to Stoneridge Creek Pleasanton Retirement Living. The facility had a lot of features that were attractive for seniors like us.

About Stoneridge Creek

Stoneridge Creek is a continuing care retirement community in Pleasanton, CA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Stoneridge Creek for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Stoneridge Creek