Stoneridge Creek Pleasanton, CA

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Stoneridge Creek | Pleasanton, CA

January 17, 2015

By anonymous100440350

Stoneridge Creek was bigger, cleaner, and spread out a little bit. It was very nice, and it was more expensive than the other ones I have visited. It has a nice swimming pool. Everything was very clean, and the facilities are actually better than those in other places.

October 28, 2014

By SML1

I visited Stoneridge Creek because I knew somebody who lived there. I didn't have a formal tour, but my friend gave me the tour. I thought it was pretty. I just didn't see any interaction because it was evening, but I thought the facility was lovely. It's brand new and I didn't see anything negative about it. It was very comfortable with lots of recreational activities. She showed me her apartment -- I can't remember if it was two bedroom -- but what I liked was that they had shift bedrooms, in case someone wanted to visit you overnight and that was a real plus factor too.

July 23, 2014

Stoneridge Creek Retirement Community has a lot better features than all the others. I am not quite ready for an advanced care place, but it is independent living, and it is very nice. It is like a cruise ship. We have a lot of activities, including meals and so forth. We have trips, lectures, movies, arts and crafts, and Bingo. The dining room is very nice; it is like a restaurant. I like that it is brand new.

February 28, 2014

StoneRidge Creek Pleasanton is an absolutely incredible facility. They have a huge swimming pool and golf. course It's really sensational. It has three different restaurants. It has a private room and television room for showing movies. It's quite impressive. It also has a billiard's room for men. It's one of the places where you need to buy in to. I was so impressed with the facility and I couldn’t believe that place like this existed.

September 23, 2013

Stoneridge Creek will be having its grand opening this October. Our visit to this community was fine. Their staff was very helpful. They have 42-acre of land and they have three different types of accommodations. They have the high-rise apartment building, they have right by the pool area some very lovely apartments, and then they have a whole host of independent living homes. They also have separate facilities for extended care, for dementia care and for assisted living.

March 29, 2013

By George12

My wife and I were looking for a place and we went to Stoneridge Creek Pleasanton Retirement Living. The facility had a lot of features that were attractive for seniors like us.

About Stoneridge Creek

Stoneridge Creek is a continuing care retirement community in Pleasanton, CA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Stoneridge Creek for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Stoneridge Creek