Stoneridge Creek | Pleasanton, CA

3300 Stoneridge Creek Way, Pleasanton, CA, 94588

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Stoneridge Creek | Pleasanton, CA

Visitor285214 July 28, 2016

Stoneridge Creek is near where my daughter lives, but it was relatively high in price. The scenery was very nice, no question. It would be fun to live there. It’s a well-run facility and we liked it there. We had one meal and the food was very good.

Frank40 August 26, 2015

It has impressed us enough that we put our name down on the waiting list. They offer everything, and it is not a rental type of thing, but you buy a unit -- whether it is an apartment or a studio or what they call the villa and I guess they are even offering penthouses -- varied in price, but you never own titles to the property, so you can't borrow against it. What you do is buy an interest, and they furnish everything. Long-term care and everything else, they have a facility for that. It is on a 48- acre plot in Pleasanton, and it is very nicely and professionally done. There is no question about it. It is secure. In fact the last time we went down there, we had more trouble getting in than anything else that I have come across. We came up to the guard house, the window was closed as there was nobody there, so we drove on up to the gate. Well, the gate doesn't open. So we honked, and finally somebody opened up the gate and we got in. They wanted to know what we were doing and who we came to see. It is very secure as far as I am concerned -- well-fenced. Stoneridge Creek has their own restaurant, they have exercise facilities, it is well-staffed during the day, and they have a very large pool that has a retractable roof on it. It is very professionally done, and we were very much impressed. It is very hard to beat, and we haven't come across anything better or have heard of anything better. You buy the place, you have your interest, and they give you one meal a day whether it would be breakfast, lunch, or dinner, which is enough for us. It is new and well-maintained. Of course being fairly new, it is easy to maintain, but we were very impressed.

Anonymous105536650 April 25, 2015

I think Stoneridge Creek is excellent. They have a lot of activities. The apartment we selected is 1,200 square feet with two bedrooms and two baths. We had lunch there, and the food was very good. They have a large pool, tennis courts, biking trails, and walking trails, and then they have individual meetings of different groups all the time from yoga to chair yoga to their foreign policy group. I believe they have about 400 people.

anonymous100440350 January 17, 2015

Stoneridge Creek was bigger, cleaner, and spread out a little bit. It was very nice, and it was more expensive than the other ones I have visited. It has a nice swimming pool. Everything was very clean, and the facilities are actually better than those in other places.

SML1 October 28, 2014

I visited Stoneridge Creek because I knew somebody who lived there. I didn't have a formal tour, but my friend gave me the tour. I thought it was pretty. I just didn't see any interaction because it was evening, but I thought the facility was lovely. It's brand new and I didn't see anything negative about it. It was very comfortable with lots of recreational activities. She showed me her apartment -- I can't remember if it was two bedroom -- but what I liked was that they had shift bedrooms, in case someone wanted to visit you overnight and that was a real plus factor too.

Caring86014050 July 23, 2014

Stoneridge Creek Retirement Community has a lot better features than all the others. I am not quite ready for an advanced care place, but it is independent living, and it is very nice. It is like a cruise ship. We have a lot of activities, including meals and so forth. We have trips, lectures, movies, arts and crafts, and Bingo. The dining room is very nice; it is like a restaurant. I like that it is brand new.

Caring76738750 February 28, 2014

StoneRidge Creek Pleasanton is an absolutely incredible facility. They have a huge swimming pool and golf. course It's really sensational. It has three different restaurants. It has a private room and television room for showing movies. It's quite impressive. It also has a billiard's room for men. It's one of the places where you need to buy in to. I was so impressed with the facility and I couldn’t believe that place like this existed.

Anonymous69384150 September 23, 2013

Stoneridge Creek will be having its grand opening this October. Our visit to this community was fine. Their staff was very helpful. They have 42-acre of land and they have three different types of accommodations. They have the high-rise apartment building, they have right by the pool area some very lovely apartments, and then they have a whole host of independent living homes. They also have separate facilities for extended care, for dementia care and for assisted living.

George12 March 29, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a place and we went to Stoneridge Creek Pleasanton Retirement Living. The facility had a lot of features that were attractive for seniors like us.

About Stoneridge Creek

Stoneridge Creek is a continuing care retirement community in Pleasanton, CA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Stoneridge Creek for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Stoneridge Creek