The Watermark at Logan Square Continuing Care Retirement Community

Overview of Ratings

4.2

July 10, 2013

By Addae

The Watermark is a very lovely community. It's right here in the city and it's accessible to all of the theaters and the museums in the area and I like that. It's one of those places that have different levels of care with separate locations, active living which is what I'm still doing and if I progress to need something else it'll be there as well. The rooms are very spacious but it's quite pricey. The staff was very friendly and I liked that a lot. I definitely would recommend Watermark to others.

November 16, 2012

By spinnler

The Watermark at Logan Square was not a place for us when you take in consideration of the age of the population. Everyone relied on the elevator but only one of them is working that day. It was extremely lonely and there was no parking facility. It just didn't fit us. However the staff is absolutely fine.

May 11, 2012

By Naqweda

My mother has resided in the Watermark's independent living section for over 3 yrs. I have found that overall, the community is well run. In particular, the nursing care for the independent living folks is excellent. They are responsive (to both the resident and her family), have excellent judgment, get to know the residents as people, not just diagnoses. All the staff members I have dealt with are well-trained, patient, and understand what is required when working with senior citizens. In the years my mother has lived there, the food has gone from being OK or mediocre to very good to excellent.

January 20, 2012

By PhillyGrandaughter

The Watermark has been a good place for my grandparents to transition to a new phase in their lives. The staff of the Watermark all appear to be knowledgeable and relatively familiar with the residents, however, the front desk staff is a bit inconsistent. There seems to be a lot of turn-over, and I've never seen the same person behind the desk. As a result, they don't seem to recognize repeat visitors, which would make the place seem a bit friendlier. My grandparents are always given their medicine on time and the in-house doctor is very responsive to our calls. My grandparents' room is always very clean. They are also well-looked after as sometimes they will forget to eat, and someone always comes and checks on them. The staff has been very kind and responsive to my grandmother's alzheimers. All in all, I am pleased with the service my grandparents have received at the Watermark.

July 18, 2011

By Anonymous-1

This is beautiful facility with very nice decorations. They have a on site doctors office, and a very large open space for residents to eat together. The health care units are both very well layed out and allow residents to move around freely while still being safe. The apartments are very large and have amazing views of the surrounding city landscape. They also have many outside activies for the residents to take part in and bus trips and shopping trips. The only problem I can see is finding parking

Photos of The Watermark at Logan Square

• Renal

• French
  • Spanish

• Staff Patient Ratio: Based On The Need Of The Resident
  • Minimum Age: 62+ (There Can Be Exceptions)

• Licenses: Personal Care, Rehab, and SNF licence

About The Watermark at Logan Square

The Watermark at Logan Square in Philadelphia, PA is a rental retirement community that offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing on a campus that bristles with all the excitement of Center City living. Choose from spacious one-bedroom models to our gorgeous penthouse suites, all recently renovated from top to bottom. The Club brings many aspects of wellness together in one place: Indulge Salon, a full-service beauty salon and spa, Renew Wellness Center, which offers nutritional and preventive care, Vitality Fitness Center and the eco-friendly Gallery Café. We know that challenging our brains and getting in better physical shape has enormous benefits at every age, and The Watermark at Logan Square offers an ongoing course schedule of mind-expanding and body-toning classes through Watermark University. A Watermark retirement community.

Map of The Watermark at Logan Square