The Watermark at Logan Square | Continuing Care Retirement Community

2 Franklin Square, Philadelphia, PA, 19103

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of The Watermark at Logan Square | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Caring76770650 February 28, 2014

I was up at Watermark Logan Square in November. It was very nice. It was a delightful place and very enjoyable to live there. The staff was wonderful. No problem at all. The apartments were adequate. They have all kind of games, a gym, library, because there's a lot of culture. There's one meal a day. It seemed like a lovely facility, very clean, and it looked a fun place to be. It's like a summer camp for adults. The problem has been the weather in Philadelphia. They have more snow that's why I'm not jumping in it.

Maureen9 January 07, 2014

The Watermark at Logan Square sent me literatures, floor plans, price listings and other things, so I went there with my friend. I asked various questions and the woman very nicely answered everything. The facility was clean, well-kept, gorgeous and lovely. There was no big buy-in, it was a rental place. If you needed services, just pay extra for it. So it was more manageable. She showed me a two-bedroom apartment. It was of good size and very roomy. They had very nice apartments. We went to the dining room but I did not eat because I was in a hurry, but we could have eaten there. Overall, I thought it was a great place and within my price range. Everybody I knew would like to live there.

Addae July 10, 2013

The Watermark is a very lovely community. It's right here in the city and it's accessible to all of the theaters and the museums in the area and I like that. It's one of those places that have different levels of care with separate locations, active living which is what I'm still doing and if I progress to need something else it'll be there as well. The rooms are very spacious but it's quite pricey. The staff was very friendly and I liked that a lot. I definitely would recommend Watermark to others.

spinnler November 16, 2012

The Watermark at Logan Square was not a place for us when you take in consideration of the age of the population. Everyone relied on the elevator but only one of them is working that day. It was extremely lonely and there was no parking facility. It just didn't fit us. However the staff is absolutely fine.

Naqweda May 11, 2012

My mother has resided in the Watermark's independent living section for over 3 yrs. I have found that overall, the community is well run. In particular, the nursing care for the independent living folks is excellent. They are responsive (to both the resident and her family), have excellent judgment, get to know the residents as people, not just diagnoses. All the staff members I have dealt with are well-trained, patient, and understand what is required when working with senior citizens. In the years my mother has lived there, the food has gone from being OK or mediocre to very good to excellent.

PhillyGrandaughter January 20, 2012

The Watermark has been a good place for my grandparents to transition to a new phase in their lives. The staff of the Watermark all appear to be knowledgeable and relatively familiar with the residents, however, the front desk staff is a bit inconsistent. There seems to be a lot of turn-over, and I've never seen the same person behind the desk. As a result, they don't seem to recognize repeat visitors, which would make the place seem a bit friendlier. My grandparents are always given their medicine on time and the in-house doctor is very responsive to our calls. My grandparents' room is always very clean. They are also well-looked after as sometimes they will forget to eat, and someone always comes and checks on them. The staff has been very kind and responsive to my grandmother's alzheimers. All in all, I am pleased with the service my grandparents have received at the Watermark.

Anonymous-1 July 18, 2011

This is beautiful facility with very nice decorations. They have a on site doctors office, and a very large open space for residents to eat together. The health care units are both very well layed out and allow residents to move around freely while still being safe. The apartments are very large and have amazing views of the surrounding city landscape. They also have many outside activies for the residents to take part in and bus trips and shopping trips. The only problem I can see is finding parking

From The Watermark at Logan Square

The Watermark at Logan Square in Philadelphia, PA is a rental retirement community that offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing on a campus that bristles with all the excitement of Center City living. Choose from spacious one-bedroom models to our gorgeous penthouse suites, all recently renovated from top to bottom. The Club brings many aspects of wellness together in one place: Indulge Salon, a full-service beauty salon and spa, Renew Wellness Center, which offers nutritional and preventive care, Vitality Fitness Center and the eco-friendly Gallery Café. We know that challenging our brains and getting in better physical shape has enormous benefits at every age, and The Watermark at Logan Square offers an ongoing course schedule of mind-expanding and body-toning classes through Watermark University. A Watermark retirement community.

Features of The Watermark at Logan Square

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• French
  • Spanish

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class, our own in-house University

• Private services

• Staff patient ratio: based on the need of the resident
  • Minimum age: 62+ (there can be exceptions)

• Licenses: Personal Care, Rehab, and SNF licence

• Financial guidance extra: We have providers that can help with all above

Location of The Watermark at Logan Square