Devonshire at PGA National | Continuing Care Retirement Community

350 Devonshire Way, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Devonshire at PGA National | Continuing Care Retirement Community

desaiuno July 06, 2012

My grandmother lives here. I went to live with her for 5 days. I entered the facility to a beautiful view of a big lake. This lake was also visible through my grandmother's large glass door leading to a small patio outside on the 3rd floor. Her breakfast of pancakes and chocolate milk arrived perfectly on time. We then went to the fitness room in the clubhouse to work out. She communicated with other friendly residents. Her apartment is a long walk from the clubhouse so a maintenance guy offered to drop us off in his maintenance car. The people there are very friendly. Everything worked perfectly, nicely and smoothly. For the 5 days I was there, it felt jut like home!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Devonshire at PGA National

Devonshire at PGA National is a continuing care retirement community in Palm Beach Gardens, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Devonshire at PGA National for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Devonshire at PGA National