Ware Presbyterian Village

7 East Locust Street, Oxford, PA, 19363

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Ware Presbyterian Village

Caring107859450 June 29, 2015

My daughter has been at Ware Presbyterian Village for almost 3 years, and I’ve been there plenty. It’s close, and the administration is very friendly. Most of the staff are good people. It’s an older place; they’ve been upgrading and building other parts to it. My daughter is in an older part. I don’t mind the oldness of it; it has more of a homey feeling. The food doesn’t look bad. I made a friend there, and she’s my adopted mother; she really likes the bingo. I know they have a bell-ringing thing, and my daughter likes to get out and listen to that. They could play music in the halls for the people so it’s more friendly.

Bruce21 November 12, 2014

We’ve eaten at Ware Presbyterian and we talked to the residents there. We liked the facility a lot. The staff is very friendly and very knowledgeable. The grounds are very nice and well kept.

About Ware Presbyterian Village

Ware Presbyterian Village is a continuing care retirement community in Oxford, PA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Ware Presbyterian Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Ware Presbyterian Village