John Knox Village Central Florida

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of John Knox Village Central Florida

March 19, 2013

By Jay2

John Knox is fantastic. But we can't get in. It's beautifully appointed, it actually smells beautiful and not just clean. It's like a hotel for sick and dying people. They have formal security. You have to wear a visitor's pass for you to come in. This is the one I would choose if I had to stay some place.

August 09, 2012

By BettyCR

My friend Blanche was a resident several years, before having to move into the Memory Care Unit. In the Assisted Living, she had her own furnishings so she felt at home, She was surrounded by caring Nurses and care takers. I was there three and four days a week, visitingk, taking her to appointments, shopping, out to lunch and wherever she needed to go. I paid her bills, purchased all her clothes at her wishes, was the daughter she never had, her brother and neices live in another State. I was her friend, advisor and I listened to her vent when upset with her family.I attended care-givers meetings regularily to learn how to assist my friend. Being there to listen, make her feel wanted was my mission to her. She died peacefully, on a Sunday Morning before Memorial Day 2011. I miss her dearly. John Knox was a peaceful facility aimed at the residents best interest and care. I reccommend this Facility.

July 06, 2012

By demike

the whole place is well taken care of employees pay good attention to residents. there are lots of activities and trips.my aunt was very happy and well taken care of while living there. if I was moving in to a retirement community i would prefer it to be john knox village. It is a bit expensive but i believe it is well worth the cost for the level of care and service they provide.

About John Knox Village Central Florida

John Knox Village Central Florida is a continuing care retirement community in Orange City, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact John Knox Village Central Florida for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of John Knox Village Central Florida