Covenant Village of Northbrook

Claim Listing

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Covenant Village of Northbrook

eedeaton July 08, 2014

My grandmother lives at this facility. I am constantly appalled by the conditions she lives in . She suffers from incontinence issues and for some reason the nursing staff in assisted living can not keep her in clean clothes and diapers (we can visit a week later and she will be wearing the exact same urine soaked outfit.) I have personally witnessed the nursing staff berating and making fun of my grandmother (ironically the day before my grandfathers is that for compassionate care), and all valuable jewelry has been stolen with the exception of a ring that can not come off her finger. On our last visit, her room was fiilled with dead plants, and all light bulbs were burned out but one. For all the money that is paid to have her cared for here, her level of care is a joke, and to be honest should be monitored by the state. This place does note meet even the minimum standards. Both sets of my grandparents have been in 3 homes, and this is the worst by a LARGE amount. I would never place someone you love here. There are places where your loved ones will receive compassionate care and allow them to age with dignity, this is not one of them.

Dolores10 May 29, 2014

Covenant Village has apartments. It's very pretty. The dining room is very good. They do have movies and bingo, just everything the other ones have. It's perfectly clean. The food was good; they have a good chef there. The people were good and kind. My husband went there for rehab, and it was very nice.

meecyion January 06, 2012

This facility located in the north surburban area of northbrook, IL is very attractive in appearnece. The staff is very hands on,and the grounds are beautiful. What really caught my eye while I was there was the wonderful art displayed, and the warm colors of paint on the walls. This facility has several levels of care such as: skilled, assistant living, and independent living. Smoking is monitored out side by the staff,and meals are served by staff. This facility does not have an on-site dialysis center. In general, I would rank this facility a 4 out of 5 stars.

About Covenant Village of Northbrook

Covenant Village of Northbrook is a continuing care retirement community in Northbrook, IL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Covenant Village of Northbrook for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Covenant Village of Northbrook