Abernethy Laurels | Continuing Care Retirement Community

102 Leonard Ave, Newton, NC, 28658

Reviews of Abernethy Laurels | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Miss. C November 19, 2011

that the family could of been more active with activites, if I could of been made aware of needs for activites such as needing help getting Pts. to & from things or buying craft, party needs....

Caring390992 July 30, 2011

My mother was once worked at Abernethy Laurels, though she is no longer associated in any way with this facility. I had the opportunity to visit there on a number of occasions and was always very impressed. Located on Highway 16 near the small town of Newton, Abernethy Laurels is convenient to Charlotte, Hickory, and Lincolnton. (It can be easily spotted from the highway by its charming clock tower.) Abernethy Laurels has a wonderful reputation in the community and I think it is well deserved. The grounds are beautiful, as is the facility itself. From the moment you step into the lobby, you feel as if you are in a luxury hotel. The facility is clean, airy, and incredibly spacious. The walls are adorned with artwork and there is even a sunroom area complete with live fruit trees. Though I don't know a great deal about the activities the facility offers, I know there are a wide variety of fun things available for the residents to do. (I have had the opportunity to eat there, however, and the food was delicious.) Most importantly, is the level of care the residents are given. I am a nurse myself and have known several nurses who worked there. I believe the residents receive the highest quality care in an excellent setting, and I recommend Abernethy Laurels wholeheartedly.

1234 July 26, 2011

Abernethy Laurels is a beautiful campus in western North Carolina. The homes and community are very spacious and beautiful. The property and grounds are maintained immaculately. The staff and caregivers at Abernethy Laurels are very caring and supportive of all residents who live there. They are a continuing care retirement community with all levels of care.

About Abernethy Laurels

Abernethy Laurels is a continuing care retirement community in Newton, NC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Abernethy Laurels for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Abernethy Laurels