Warwick Forest

Reviews of Warwick Forest

Overview of Ratings

4.3

May 27, 2015

Warwick Forest was a lovely area. It appeared to be well-maintained, it had everything that we needed, and it will be near my daughter's new house. They have movies and exercise, they have a swimming pool, they have grounds which you can walk on, and they have buses. They have just about everything that you need. It has three different restaurant type venues -- one is for formal dining, one for café dining, and another one is bistro style.

February 11, 2015

By Ladyhawke

Residence areas are competitively priced but not too well maintained. Independent living apartments are attractive in design but somewhat noisey. Inconsistent oversight of general maintenance could indicate management indifference?

February 11, 2015

I like the location and I like the facility here at Warwick Forest. I like the surroundings. I visited to check the cleanliness and how they are treating the patient. From what I could see, it is clean. We spoke to a person, and he was OK and very knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions. The place was very colorful and very inviting in the entry way.

June 13, 2013

By Eleanor2

I visited Warwick Forest and I found it very good, but they are expensive.

April 17, 2013

By oma1231

This is one of the best facilities here in the Hampton Roads area. I have looked at and visited all facitlies - and by far, this is the most family oriented, friendly and caring place. The residents are treated as family-as are the members of family that do not live there. I would not want my mom to live any place else.

September 29, 2011

By amillyx0

I visted the assisted living facility as a volunteer. Upon my first visit, I noticed the immaculate docor and aura of the building. To the right of the front doors was a fancy, large sitting area with multiple shelves of books. The staff was friendly and inviting. After geeting to know a couple staff in particular, I was intrigued by their genuine care and affection towards the elders. The guest's schedule was relaxing but fun and engaging. They got to partake in activites such as bingo, concert nights, mall trips, and much more. Most of the poeple living there I met seemed to have a pretty upbeat vibe to them. Although their conditions and situations, they definatly seemed content and at home in the facility.

June 02, 2011

By montekat

Visited this facility

We have lived here in Independent Living for over three years. We are very disappointed, mostly in the quality of the food. Also, the new portion was poorly designed and constructed. Lowest quality appliances were provided. Administration markets this as an upscale community. Occupancy is low because of the economy. Administration is more concerned about attracting new residents than providing for the happiness and well being of those who have already moved in.

About Warwick Forest

Warwick Forest is a continuing care retirement community in Newport News, VA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Warwick Forest for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Warwick Forest