Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Trezevant Manor

Posted by Caring103624150 December 30, 2014

Trezevant Manor was very well maintained, and the patients there were very well taken care of. You had to have a lot of finances to get in, but for the most part, it was very beautiful. They had amenities like a gym, an exercise room, and a pool, and they had several things on the ground to make the patients' busy. However, I would say if there was any way possible to make it a little bit more affordable for people that had average income instead of high income. I thought this particular retirement home was for people with a three-digit salary. I thought if they would reviewed the average of retirement people and their income and made it somewhat affordable to them, it would be a big help for people who really wanted to go into those types of places.

Posted by Caring82341 November 29, 2014

Trezevan Manor is too expensive for me -- I can’t afford to give them $150,000 -- but it’s very nice and very friendly. Their meals were not that good, and the rooms were very lovely. There are older people there, and they loved it. Their independent living is very good.

Posted by johnwade November 18, 2011

Superb care and great facility

Location of Trezevant Manor