Vi at Bentley Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

850 Retreat Drive, Naples, FL, 34110

Contact Now

Reviews of Vi at Bentley Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Sea Angel October 11, 2013

Vi at Bentley Village was a good one. I'm very impressed with it. They had a very active activities section and that's very important to me. I liked that I went there and I'm going to put it on my list to go back and see after the first of the year.

Loving Couple August 27, 2013

We visited Bentley Village. I like the overall impression of what is available there and the nature of this facility. It is very well-maintained, very spacious, and very accommodating kind of organization. I also like the kind of people that are residing there.

John40 May 14, 2013

I came across Vi at Bentley Village when I saw it on the paper and I also had friends there. The only big problem is you have to put down for a one bedroom, 250,000 and for a two bedroom, 300,000. Basically, it's not refundable. They use all that if you need assisted living and the rest of it is there. It's ridiculous. I visited the place and there was a gentleman who explained everything to me. He's very, very nice but I told him I'm just not going to give him that kind of money. If I was younger it would have been fine.

From Vi at Bentley Village

Vi at Bentley Village, a Type A continuing care retirement community, is located in Naples, Florida -- a bike ride away from Florida's Gulf Coast beaches. Located on 156 acres, the community includes a private, 18-hole golf course, tennis and bocce courts, pools, clubhouses and much more.

HOW IT WORKS

At Vi at Bentley Village your entrance fee and monthly fee include the cost of your home, chosen from one of our 19 unique floor plans. And when you move into Vi as an Independent Living resident, care is a part of your residency agreement. Your monthly fees do not increase as a result of moving to our care center for Assisted Living, Memory Support or Skilled Nursing care services. Your only extra costs are for additional meals and ancillary items.

SERVICES AND AMENITIES

There are a number of services and amenities available to residents at Vi at Bentley Village, including:

• Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home
  • Weekly light housekeeping of your home
  • Dining program provided by our culinary team, including seasonal menus and nightly specials
  • Garage parking for each residence
  • Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings, and appointments
  • Gatehouse staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents and register guests
  • Wellness center staffed by a registered nurse available for immunizations and confidential health consultation
  • Fitness center stocked with treadmills, bicycles and weights for strength training and cardio fitness
  • Fitness instruction and classes, including aqua fitness and Tai Chi
  • Heated pool for lap swimming, instructor-led aqua fitness classes, and relaxation
  • Private 18-hole golf course, putting green and pro shop
  • Stocked fishing lakes
  • Tennis, bocce, shuffleboard and croquet courts
Community services and amenities are subject to change.

Features of Vi at Bentley Village