Preston Pointe LLC

1995 NW Cary Parkway, Morrisville, NC, 27560

Reviews of Preston Pointe LLC

June 30, 2015

Preston Pointe was beautiful, and they had a lot of things going on. We were rather disappointed by a big hole in the ceiling and in the wall and the mantle, and they were trying to get it fixed. They showed us an apartment, which was nice, but I could barely reach my fingers inside the bottom of the kitchen cupboards because I'm short and had to use a stepstool. The room was small, but it would've been sufficient. The hallways were extremely long, and my husband has a Charcot foot. He walks with a brace, and for him to get around on those long carpets was scary. The carpet itself, if somebody has a tendency to fall, makes it worse, even with rails on the side. They took us downstairs in the basement where the exercise rooms were. The people were nice, and the place looked very nice and was decorated beautifully, but there didn't seem to be enough help.

February 25, 2015

By Ann76950750

The name of the community I visited is Preston Pointe. It is a retirement community. I lived in the area for years; that is how I knew about it. I was also in real estate, so I knew about all these places in Cary. The staff was very helpful and very nice. I liked the layout of the rooms. It was spacious for what I was looking for. I know they do a lot for the women because I did a floral demonstration for them one day. I have eaten in their dining room, and it was excellent.

December 03, 2014

By cpccarolyn

My Mom was a resident from 2012 to July 2014 at which time she has to move to move into assisted living. Preston Point was a wonderful place for my Mom. You will not be disappointed.

October 28, 2014

By Anne45

I visited Preston Pointe, LLC, and it is a very beautiful facility. It's a wonderful place to live. The caregivers are excellent, and the food is also excellent. Their activities are excellent. Mom would love to live there, and I would absolutely recommend this facility.

October 07, 2014

I spoke at length with the young woman at Preston Pointe that took me on the tour, and it’s a wonderful place for when I’m older. The residents all seemed to know each other, were busy doing something, and the facility is very lovely. The location is quite lovely because it’s not overly developed yet; it sits up on the crest, and there are lots of trees and greenery. The grounds are kept beautifully, and things were active. It wasn’t that people were just sitting in wheelchairs waiting to be moved by something or someone; these people were active, mature adults. I think there was somebody in the TV room, and if I remember correctly there were some people playing cards. They have activities room at the back of the theatre where they have movie nights with popcorn. I was surprised when I looked at a studio type apartment; it’s a small size but it was very airy and sunshiny. They have done a beautiful job with the windows so that all the rooms are naturally lit and it makes them feel very gracious and very inviting. I did see the dining room which was quite lovely, I read and saw the menu, and it sounded good. They’re conscientious of feeding healthy, delicious food. I saw lots of staff doing all kinds of jobs, talking to residents that were coming up to the desk to make reservations for some activity, and walking around just kind of overseeing residents and what they were doing out socially. The people that worked there are a delight. The woman who took me on the tour knew her business, and she loved what she does. She is there because she wants to be there, she wants to be working with this age group of people and she is helping them; you can’t ask for more than that when you’re getting help. If you’re getting help from somebody, you’re going to get the best help that there is, so I would say that part was exceptional.

November 19, 2013

My father moved into Preston Pointe. I like it especially because it is a clean facility. The apartment that he has is large and new. It is also very bright and very clean. My father has his own washer and dryer. He also has a full kitchen, which is very nice. People there are very friendly.

June 20, 2013

By Amelia1

Preston Pointe is strictly independent living with activities, transportation, and three meals a day. The apartment complex is very nice. They have a nice dining room. They have exercise groups. The residents go to different places and sometimes they go out for lunch.

About Preston Pointe LLC

Preston Pointe LLC is a continuing care retirement community in Morrisville, NC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Preston Pointe LLC for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Preston Pointe LLC