Somerby of Mobile | Continuing Care Retirement Community

901 Somerby Drive, Mobile, AL, 36695

Reviews of Somerby of Mobile | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Adrien September 10, 2011

Sommerby of Mobile, AL is beautiful. I make daily trips to its several acre campus and I am always in awe of how nice the scenery is. Upon entering the assisted living facility you notice the cleanliness of the building and the attention to detail that the staff has for their job. The dining room is nicely done, set up like a high quality restaurant, which serves high quality food. There is even private dining for those residents who wish to have guests accompany them. For excersise there is a small, but adequate pool for the residents to keep muscles from deteriorating. I only wish I could go there if I were to ever need help living.

BethieBoo July 26, 2011

Assisted living is one part of the total equation of Somerby- the campus in West Mobile has garden homes and patio homes and apartments too. When a resident needs to move to assisted living, they are already familiar with where they will be going, as assisted living shares many of the same facilities. I have visited friends of my family there often. It is a beautiful facility that continually brings in new ideas for keeping the residents as engaged as they want to be in the various activities available.

About Somerby of Mobile

Somerby of Mobile is a continuing care retirement community in Mobile, AL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Somerby of Mobile for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Features of Somerby of Mobile