Collington

10450 Lottsford Road, Mitchellville, MD, 20721

Reviews of Collington

Pileated May 16, 2012

Staff are caring, respectful and competent and friendly. The nursing and assisted living facilities are quiet, clean and spacious. There are many interesting activities and special interest facilities to enjoy, including crafts, sports, swimming, singing, gardening, and woodworking. The grounds are well maintained, ADA accessible, and interesting, with a pond, trails and sitting areas.

John4 October 14, 2011

My Grandparents lived in this faciliy for many years, any my family would visit often. I can remember the rooms were always very nice and well kept, and the facilities were always very outstanding. We would use the pool and the work out area, and at night we would stop by the card game room. The dining hall was always abuzz with people socializing, and I remember the food always being very good, especially the desert! The outdoor grounds area was also quite nice, and I remember walking around the little pond that they had, complete with several duck families. My grandparents always received the best care while they were here, and I never got the feeling that the facility was lacking in any way.

About Collington

Collington is a continuing care retirement community in Mitchellville, MD that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Collington for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Collington