7 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Mecklenburg County, NC
To help you with your search, browse the 49 reviews below for continuing care retirement communities in Mecklenburg County. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Mecklenburg County 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement community options and costs in Mecklenburg County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Continuing Care Communities by city: Continuing Care Communities in Charlotte
Other Senior Care in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Independent Living in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- In-Home Care in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Adult Day Care in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Mecklenburg County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in York County, South Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Richland County, South Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Polk County, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Mecklenburg
Review of Plantation Estates
It is a great place UNTIL you need to transition to the next level. With adding on so many new units, across the street, they have failed to add any rooms for assisted living , so you get on a wai... Read more
Review of Southminster
My tour at Southminster was very good, and it's an extremely nice place. They have swimming pool, workouts, and recreation rooms. Everything was fine, the staff was very nice, very warm, and very s... Read more
Review of Plantation Estates
I liked the overall feel of Plantation Estates. I liked the sizes of the apartments. I liked the location because it was near some friends. I had lunch in their cafeteria, and they had very good fo... Read more
What Is a CCRC?
What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a CCRC is to allow residents to receive the appropriate ca...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care retir...
7 Benefits of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
"It's not just a place to have shelter and be fed. It’s a place to thrive and live a purposeful life." -- Clarice, a resident at [Westminster Gardens](https://www.caring.com/local/continuing-care...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
How to Sell Your Home, FAST
If you're planning on downsizing or moving to a senior living community, selling your home is often a major step in the process. "Many seniors have lived in the same place for 20 or 30 years so the...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...