Messiah Village Continuing Care Retirement Community

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Messiah Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

June 15, 2012

By Donna Quinn

After doing some research and visiting Messiah Village, I was quite impressed with this particular assisted- living facility. During my search for a good home, I found this home to be one of the best, which I came across. The overall layout and look of the facility was beautiful. The landscaping around the property was impeccable; the insides of the buildings were well designed and furnished to a high degree, providing one with a homey feeling. Just walking into the facility, I was given an outstanding first impression, not only did this place not feel like a retirement home, but it gave you the feeling of being at a hotel or a resort of some sort. Also, after visiting the village, I got a chance to meet and see the staff and its residents. The staff all seemed quite professional and upbeat about their work. The residents all seemed quite happy and content with their stay at the village. Overall, I was quite impressed with this facility, and would highly recommend it to others.

May 16, 2012

By fabledkh

Messiah Village--in short--is a great option for people looking for a retirement community they can trust. The facility was clean, professional, and pleasant. However, it didn't have nearly as strong of a homely atmosphere as Bethany Village. Messiah Village feels more like a hospital, where aging is considered an illness. The young woman who gave us our tour spoke more of their life coaching services than anything else. She spoke of the councilors that are assigned to each person living at Messiah Village. Basically, the entire place seemed more like a treatment facility than a retirement home. Don't get me wrong, though--the place is nice. The people are excessively nice, and go well out of their way to care for those they're responsible for. If you have someone with a history of medical issues that you need to place in a home, then Messiah Village is your best option. If you have someone who's just too old to be living on their own, but is still independent, then Messiah Village might drive them crazy.

August 11, 2011

By larry shelly

Wonderful facility. My Mother was there for numerous years!!!!!

August 10, 2011

By Penelope1

My mother-in-law lived here for over 10 years. It is like a campus with many housing options. She lived in a studio apartment first and when she could not care for herself, she moved into a wing for patients with dementia. This facility has it all and she enjoyed living there. She was the shuffleboard champion one year! The old saying, "You get what you pay for," is true here. It was expensive, but the amenities and care were top notch. There is really a sense of community and they encourage families to be there for their loved ones. If I had to go to one of these places, it would be at the top of my list.

Photos of Messiah Village

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

About Messiah Village

Messiah Village is a continuing care retirement community in Mechanicsburg, PA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Messiah Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Messiah Village