Oakwood Village Prairie Ridge

Overview of Ratings

4.0

September 07, 2012

By BobS1

I do know one person in Oakwood Village East and he likes it very much. He's very happy. I visited the place and put some money down. It's clean, the staff were okay.

April 28, 2010

By concerned1234

Oakwood Village Concerns

Although my charge has been given adequate treatment most of the time I am concerned about the recent changes at Oakwood Village in Madison Wisconsin. When she first moved in several years ago, the staff was happy and worked as a team. In recent years, and especially the last year, I have noticed a huge turnover in staff and very low morale. This scares me on several levels including how good of care the residents get due to the inconsistency of their staff. They are also short on staff almost every time I visit. There is no longer the bonding going on that the residents once enjoyed and this is very disheartening to me and a few of the other long time family members I have spoken to. I hope that this issue will soon be resolved so I and others can sleep better at night knowing that our loved ones are getting the care they had become accustomed to.

About Oakwood Village Prairie Ridge

Oakwood Village Prairie Ridge is a continuing care retirement community in Madison, WI that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Oakwood Village Prairie Ridge for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Oakwood Village Prairie Ridge