Oakwood Village East & West

6205 Mineral Point Rd, Madison, WI, 53705

Reviews of Oakwood Village East & West

December 27, 2014

By Stanley4

Oakwood is an older facility. People were generally positive about it. It is not in the downtown hub of activity. They do have some cultural activity -- some string quartet’s entertainment from time to time. It is located near a couple of large shopping malls and near numerous restaurants. I feel very positive about it.

June 26, 2014

By George3976

My friend is at Oakwood Village. Everything is excellent. I've looked at a lot of places, and across the board, it is a great place. The staff is absolutely very friendly and very good. There are multiple activities daily. They have chorale concert, a stamp-collecting club, and lecture series. It is really a top-notch place. They are a progressive care facility. It goes anywhere from independent to full nursing, all in one. My friend moved into a two-bedroom apartment, and it is great. It is spotless.

July 26, 2013

By cathyt

The assisted Living facility is very quaint (only 20 people to a floor) so it more like a small neighborhood. Very beautiful facility. the rooms are 220sf so they are kind of small. This is a continuing care facility as they have Independent living, assisted living, memory care and advanced assisted living.

September 07, 2012

By BobS1

I do know one person in Oakwood Village East and he likes it very much. He's very happy. I visited the place and put some money down. It's clean, the staff were okay.

April 28, 2010

By concerned1234

Oakwood Village Concerns

Although my charge has been given adequate treatment most of the time I am concerned about the recent changes at Oakwood Village in Madison Wisconsin. When she first moved in several years ago, the staff was happy and worked as a team. In recent years, and especially the last year, I have noticed a huge turnover in staff and very low morale. This scares me on several levels including how good of care the residents get due to the inconsistency of their staff. They are also short on staff almost every time I visit. There is no longer the bonding going on that the residents once enjoyed and this is very disheartening to me and a few of the other long time family members I have spoken to. I hope that this issue will soon be resolved so I and others can sleep better at night knowing that our loved ones are getting the care they had become accustomed to.

About Oakwood Village East & West

Oakwood Village East & West is a continuing care retirement community in Madison, WI that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Oakwood Village East & West for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Oakwood Village East & West