Village on the Green Continuing Care Retirement Community

Overview of Ratings

4.3

January 26, 2015

By Charles101870550

The people are outstanding and helpful at the Village on the Green. The dining room was one of the finest places I have ever eaten in. I had visited this facility three times to try different meals at different times to make sure they did not just fix me something good the first time. We had been invited to a bridge activity, and we played bridge there. We also went there during a special social hour where people just get together. They had recreational facilities and exercise rooms.

January 22, 2015

By Jo20

I played bridge over at Village on the Green. I would like to live there, but I can't afford it because you have to pay a big payment to get in. They have good food. The rooms are very nice, and everything is great. The staff is all very nice. They have a pool and an exercise class. I know it's a super nice place. I've visited some places where you can smell the food all over the place, and I hate that. These are individual apartments, and no one lives in the building where they serve the food. They have a little cart that they pick you up with if you can't walk.

September 26, 2014

By Deb21

I had the chance to visit Village on the Green, and it's a nice place, but expensive. The staff were great. They gave me everything I needed to know and they were helpful. They have a pool and workout equipment. They have buses that go out to churches and shopping centers. They will take you everywhere every day. It's really a good place for people who need that.

May 29, 2014

By Joyce39

Village on the Green was very good. We loved it. They had lots of entertainment and wonderful food. Their apartments were really nice. They had about 200 apartments. In fact, they had one that was available that had just been renovated. Food was very good. We have eaten there several times. The dining room was just a really nice dining room. It was a very formal-looking dining room. What we like about it is that we could either have the meals delivered to our apartment or we could go to the dining hall.

May 29, 2014

By david stephens

my wife was at the facility. I liked it and would like to see more reviews to show to others

About Village on the Green

Refund Plan: Substantial portion of Entrance Fee returned.

Map of Village on the Green