Lakeview Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

9100 Park St, Lenexa, KS, 66215

Reviews of Lakeview Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Healthyenvironmentw October 29, 2013

Eastside Terrace is part of a life care complex called Lakeview Village. You must be a resident in this complex in order to move in. Residents can choice a single apt. Or a double, but this assisted living floor is so popular, there is usually a waiting list.

jryan856 September 01, 2013

Lakeview is a life care facility that requires a buy in to live there. My parents moved to Lakeview Village several years ago into independent living. Most of the facility is nice, new or renovated and the staff is caring but, in our experience, they still need improvement on continuity of care. Both of my parents have dementia now and are still in independent living until there is a recommendation by staff to move them. The advise I can give is to be sure and understand the process of continuity of care as residents age and the need for assessment and living arrangements changes from independent living to full care. Also ask to tour the Care Center, full nursing and memory care, before signing a contract with the facility.

Caring 2553 May 27, 2013

I found Lakeview Village in the internet. It was a large place with around 600 residents. It was a big area with three high rise buildings. It was beautiful and clean.

ks2 July 30, 2012

We are looking for a place for my mom who is wanting to move here, and we've visited this facility. Lakeview Village is actually nice and very clean. They have pretty lawns. The amenities were really nice. They provide long term health insurance as well, that my mom needs. The people who help us toured the place were very nice and accommodating. They interact with others. We will likely choose this facility, but it's just that my mom is still in the decision process.

Dneibling May 12, 2012

My parents moved to Lakeview Village last August. It has been a great move for them. Everyone at Lakeview has been great.

About Lakeview Village

Lakeview Village is a continuing care retirement community in Lenexa, KS that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Lakeview Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Lakeview Village