Lakeview Village Continuing Care Retirement Community

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Lakeview Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

May 27, 2013

By Caring 2553

I found Lakeview Village in the internet. It was a large place with around 600 residents. It was a big area with three high rise buildings. It was beautiful and clean.

July 30, 2012

By ks2

We are looking for a place for my mom who is wanting to move here, and we've visited this facility. Lakeview Village is actually nice and very clean. They have pretty lawns. The amenities were really nice. They provide long term health insurance as well, that my mom needs. The people who help us toured the place were very nice and accommodating. They interact with others. We will likely choose this facility, but it's just that my mom is still in the decision process.

May 11, 2012

By Dneibling

My parents moved to Lakeview Village last August. It has been a great move for them. Everyone at Lakeview has been great.

About Lakeview Village

Refund Plans: Amortized over 50 mos. To 0%; 50% Refundable with LifeCare; 90% Refundable with or without LifeCare plans available.

Map of Lakeview Village