Otterbein Lebanon

585 N State Route 741, Lebanon, OH, 45036

Reviews of Otterbein Lebanon

Caring106142950 April 27, 2015

Otterbein was a very large campus. It was very nice. They had the full range from independent bungalow to assisted living, and I believed they also had nursing homes. It was an all-in-one care, but it was a spread out facility on a very large property. The independent living was acres and acres, and then they had one large recreational building that had couple of different places to eat and coffee shops. They had another building for assisted living and yet another building for a nursing home.

I loved the amenities. If my mom could have handled living on a big campus, that was going to be it. If you were able to go out and wanted a bigger property, then Otterbein it is. It had a pool, and it was state of the art. The apartments were very up-to-date and spacious. It was very nice.

Missy4 January 19, 2014

The only place we really looked in to was Otterbein and that's where mom got her rehab. It was an absolutely wonderful place and I could not say enough good about it. It used to be built in the middle of nowhere, but now they had a race lane/casino which was not even 5 minutes away. There was also a lot of shopping and malls. But even though it had them around it, it was still like out in the Country. So, it was in a beautiful setting with lots of open spaces. Mom's room was in the old facility and the rooms there were very clean and neat, but were very small. In the new facility, they had a beautiful indoor swimming pool and beautiful dining rooms. The staff was wonderful. In fact, they had called her several times since she's been out of the facility just checking out to see how she was doing. We would go visit them on Monday and she's going to take a lot of teddy bears for the people there from her collection.

Lynn21 November 27, 2013

I was looking for an assisted living facility, but since my mom-in-law has deteriorated, she is right now at Otterbein Senior Lifestyle which is a nursing home. We chose this facility because first it was church related and second, my mother is there in there independent living area. On the campus, they have houses, they have patio homes, and they have smaller apartment that deals with the independent living. They have assisted living and full nursing care as well. She is in a private room. She has a private bath and nice big windows. In her room, she has her hospital bed, a large TV cabinet, and a large triple dresser, chairs. We brought all her stuff from home and it all fits beautifully. She has her own art work. It's a nice room, but the closet space is just too small. I've eaten there several times and the food is excellent. The first six months my mother-in-law was there, she was very angry, very abusive to her caretakers. She was hitting people, throwing things, using horrible language, but still they were very good to her. They were very patient and kind until realized that they are very kind to her and they are no longer having problems like that. She is taking some medication to help with her mood. They were wonderful.

Lisa42 October 30, 2013

Nothing compared with Otterbein because it was just fabulous. It really was. It was designed so well for every level of care. It had so many amenities, space and comfort. It was just amazing. We met the marketing director and she was very nice. I would highly recommend it to others.

Caregiving in Southern Ohio November 17, 2011

HAD A VARIETY OF LEVELS OF SERVICE -- INDEPENDENT HOUSING, ASSISTED CARE DUPLEX ROOMS WITH DINING FACILITIES AND ALSO FULL NURSING CARE.

About Otterbein Lebanon

Otterbein Lebanon is a continuing care retirement community in Lebanon, OH that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Otterbein Lebanon for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Otterbein Lebanon