Vi at Lakeside Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

2792 Donnelly Drive, Lantana, FL, 33462

Contact Now

Reviews of Vi at Lakeside Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Sandy104514150 April 20, 2015

Vi at Lakeside Village starts with independent and goes all the way through memory care and skilled nursing. That's kind of what we were looking for, somewhere where she could start off independently and then as things were needed, she could still be in the same place. It's also a lovely place. All the staff are very friendly and helpful, and the people there seem very happy. We went to a few other places, but the vibe just wasn't as good. The rooms are beautiful. Mom is in a little apartment. She has a full kitchen, living, dining room area, bedroom, a full bath, and a half bath. They have cards, bingo, exercise programs, flower arranging, and movies, keeping them very busy. I absolutely recommend them.

Caring7946 May 11, 2014

I have made my choice, and I am moving tomorrow at Vi at Lakeside Village. I came across it through word-of-mouth from friends and neighbors who have moved there. One thing that impressed me was their dining room, not that I am a big eater, but I do like being served properly. Their dining room has very fine service. The food is fine and the service is excellent. Regarding their apartments, I can't say they're outstanding, but they're adequate. Being a single person at this point of my life, adequate is good enough. They had what I wanted, which was a ground floor with a door to the outside available for me. Not having lived in an apartment much of my life, and having always been in a private home, I like the idea of coming from my car directly into my apartment. That is important to me.

Vi at Lakeside Village offers three levels of care. I'm going into the level 4 independent living. Should I need more, they would just move me across the street, which still has the same people, but with more assistance. If life takes a turn for the worse for me, then there is a level available to me where I need nursing care. Also the staff's work ethics were excellent. They were outstanding.

Bonnie10 March 22, 2013

We visited Vi at Lakeside Village and instantly, we wanted to leave. It was not appealing at all for both my husband and I. Although the receptionist was very forthcoming, the place just didn't give us the criteria we were looking for.

From Vi at Lakeside Village

A welcoming, friendly atmosphere awaits you at Vi at Lakeside Village. Located steps from the shores of Lake Osborne in Palm Beach County Florida, the recently renovated Vi at Lakeside Village features lush grounds, a club-style atmosphere and an indoor heated pool. A Type A continuing care retirement community, Vi at Lakeside Village is convenient to Boynton Beach, Delray Beach and Lake Worth.

HOW IT WORKS

At Vi at Lakeside Village your entrance fee and monthly fee include the cost of your home, chosen from one of our 20 one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, two bedroom, two bedroom plus den or freestanding villa floor plans. And when you move into Vi as an Independent Living resident, care is a part of your residency agreement. Your monthly fees do not increase as a result of moving to our care center for Assisted Living, Memory Support or Skilled Nursing care services. Your only extra costs are for additional meals and ancillary items.

SERVICES AND AMENITIES

There are a number of services and amenities available to residents at Vi at Lakeside Village, including:

• Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home
  • Weekly light housekeeping of your home
  • Seasonal menus and nightly specials prepared by our culinary team
  • Casual, bistro-style, and fine dining restaurants with table service
  • Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings, and appointments
  • Front desk staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents, register guests, and accept deliveries
  • Reading areas stocked with current magazines and best-selling books
  • Auditorium for entertainment, community meetings and events
  • Fitness equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, recumbent bicycles, NuStep® cross training machines, air-resistance weight machines, and free weights for strength training and cardio fitness
  • Heated pool for lap swimming, instructor-led aqua fitness classes, and relaxation
Community services and amenities are subject to change.

Features of Vi at Lakeside Village

• Minimum rate: $3120/month

• Housing Extra 1 Br Plus Den, 2 Br Plus Den, Freestanding Villas

• Dining Extra All Independent Residents Have In Room Full Kitchens Plus Three Lovely Dining Venues To Choose From

• Coffee Shop