The Estates at Carpenters

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of The Estates at Carpenters

August 29, 2014

By Larry37

I really like The Estates at Carpenters out in Lakeland. It's designed and built to hurricane specifications. We met one lady who showed us around and she was very competent. They do have different styles and different sizes with their rooms, and they look good to me. We did have lunch in their dining room and the food was OK.

August 21, 2014

By Anne H

The Estates at Carpenters is a top rated community. When we moved in a year ago, it was very overwhelming at first. But we soon made a lot of new friends (who didn't mind that we couldn't always remember their name). The staff is 1st rate and always willing to help in any way. It is a great comfort to me to know that if the need arises and one of us must go to the Manor or Villa (24 hour nursing or assisted living area) that they are top rated both in the state and the country. You always have access to nursing assistance if needed. No place is perfect, but this comes pretty close.

August 02, 2014

By Dick S

My wife and I moved to the Estates about 7 years ago. We had toured the facility about 3 years prior to our move and at that time had placed a deposit on a unit. There was a waiting list for the size apartment that we wanted and they called periodically as a follow-up. They called us in April with an apartment of the desired size, but we decided "we were not ready yet". They called again in September and we said "yes". They then began to ready the apartment. We moved in the First week of January, and have enjoyed our new home ever since. I have heard comments from people who say "I don't want to give up my freedom, make all new friends and live in an apartment." My response to this is that "the only freedoms I gave up are, mowing the lawn, cleaning the gutters, fixing broken appliances and raking leaves." In the 53 years Theresa and I have been married, the only time we had lived in an apartment was for 9 months while I went to Graduate School. Regardless, we had no problem adjusting to our new home. We have found the staff, from the top to the bottom, friendly, helpful and always available. Our new neighbors are as friendly as anyone could hope for. We love it here and have had no regrets over our decision to come the to The Estates at Carpenters.

About The Estates at Carpenters

The Estates at Carpenters is a continuing care retirement community in Lakeland, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact The Estates at Carpenters for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of The Estates at Carpenters