Lake Forest Place Continuing Care Retirement Community

1100 Pembridge Drive, Lake Forest, IL, 60045

Reviews of Lake Forest Place | Continuing Care Retirement Community

September 23, 2013

By Maureen6

My father will be moving to Lake Forest Place in the next week or so. It is our choice because my father has some friends over there and the facilities are nice. The amenities are quite extensive. The staff is very friendly and involved in the resident's care and comfort. The quality of the apartment and the decor stands out to me. It is a one-bedroom but very spacious. The food is excellent. I recommend it to others.

May 30, 2013

By Bill & Helen

As independent living residents of Lake Forest Place for 15 years we have been and are in awe of the pleasant, friendly and capable surroundings. Staff are very competent. We have both received postoperative nursing and rehabilitative care second to none. An important plus are the many new close friendships as well as a few resident friends from our prior residence. Further, as a not-for-profit organization, we are guaranteed lifetime care even, God for bid, our resources become depleted.

Photos of Lake Forest Place

Features of Lake Forest Place

• Entry Fee Cost: $193/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• Pool

About Lake Forest Place

Lake Forest Place is situated on 49 wooded acres in a country-like setting on Chicago's North Shore. Walking paths, flowering gardens, lush green lawns and beautifully detailed residences all create an extraordinary senior living campus.

A Presbyterian Homes Community Founded in 1904, Presbyterian Homes is a not-for-profit, faith based organization with a national reputation for creating extraordinary retirement communities. Presbyterian Homes serves older adults through its residential and healthcare programs on campuses in Evanston, Lake Forest and Arlington Heights, Illinois. The organization is accredited by CARF-CCAC (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities-Continuing Care Accreditation Commission), the nation's only accrediting body for retirement communities.

Map of Lake Forest Place