Good Samaritan Village at Kissimmee

4250 Village Drive, Kissimmee, FL, 34746

Reviews of Good Samaritan Village at Kissimmee

Anonymous114980750 November 29, 2015

I visited the Good Samaritan. The representative that we spoke to was very helpful and showed us around. The facility seemed very nice, and the housing seemed very comfortable, very clean, and very well-organized. It is costly for someone on a limited income.

Robert102523050 December 03, 2014

I was at Good Samaritan, and they took really good care of me. It was really great. The room was nice. It had a bed, a dresser, a kitchen table, chairs, and a big screen TV, and they cleaned it every day. They came in, changed the sheets, and mopped the floors everyday single day. The staff was the kindest people I had ever met. They had this caged in room outside, and it had different butterflies for the people. Every day they put new butterflies in there all year long. They had three dining areas, and the food was great. It was clean, and they would serve you the food. I don't think they should improve on anything. They should just leave it the way it was. What really impressed me the most were the people, the nurses, the doctors, and the staff. The staff alone was fantastic.

Joanjordanwood July 23, 2014

I was a resident exceptional care in every way

Caring71518250 December 30, 2013

We used to live in Good Samaritan Village. It was a full-service continuum of care place and it had all the amenities. It was the largest employer of health care for seniors in the Country and they had like 250 centers around the country. My mother was there for 24 years and I lived with her for 10 years. I liked the setting the best because it had 435 acres of property, lakes, island, wild life and beautiful trees. I also liked the fact with a golf cart you could go where you want to. It was right adjacent to the public shopping plaza, which had a very nice grocery store. You could go through a private gate with your golf cart to go to the grocery store and come back. It was a great place for people, especially those who wanted independent living. It also had a golf course. It had an in-door and out-door swimming pool. It had planned activities like a bus that take to the grocery store or Walmart, Target or K-mart.

The apartments were larger, but of course, there were different kinds. You could have mobile homes, apartments or luxury garden apartments with huge room. You could leave in the three or four-story building with very large room. They also had nursing home care, rehab and assisted living. We lived in the independent living, but we had friends with the other settings.

About Good Samaritan Village at Kissimmee

Good Samaritan Village at Kissimmee is a continuing care retirement community in Kissimmee, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Good Samaritan Village at Kissimmee for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Good Samaritan Village at Kissimmee