Westminster Woods on Julington Creek | Continuing Care Retirement Community

25 State Rd. 13, Jacksonville, FL, 32259

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Westminster Woods on Julington Creek | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Caring8432 June 13, 2013

I visited Westminster Woods last month and the facility ended up being the one that interested me the most. I am satisfied with what I saw. The apartments seemed okay. It's a spacious. The kitchen was really good. The environment seemed to be a very friendly place. The residents there started treating like family and I thought that was important. They seemed to have a lot of activities like bingo and card games. The staff seemed to be very friendly and helpful. I ate there a couple of times and I am okay with the food. The entrance fee is a little more reasonable than many of the other places.

Carl 3 January 30, 2013

We liked Westminster Woods. It's a very nice facility and I guess it's one of the better ones. They had some small houses and they had a high-rise. I think it is one of the facilities that we would look back at.

dshafer93 April 14, 2012

Recently my grandfather was put into assisted living, a separate hall from where he used to live. His caretaker is always right down the hall just the press of a button away. If he needs anything from CPR to a spoon the nurses always come running. Everyone seems to care about the wellbeing of the residents, even the wait staff at the dining hall. Having this campus on a lake not only boosts the looks of the place but it is also a very good place for relaxing and recuperating. Also, some staff take a few residents at a time on a pontoon boat ride on the St. Johns river. The fresh air really boosts spirits as I've seen. In addition, the food in the dining hall is very well prepared the kitchen always makes it a point to make sure everyone has the right diet whether that be without salt or without gluten. All things included this is an incredible facility with an incredible staff and management.

Ruby11 December 13, 2011

Westminister Woods was a pretty nice place to visit. The staff was very pleasant and kind, they were very helpful and appeared to be very genuine. The facility was a very nice size, it was clean and well maintained. The cafeteria was also nice, very spacious. I like how they offer the nursing home facility and also an assisted living home as well for those who can function a lot more on their own without much help. You can tell that the residents there are able to make it their home by personalizing their rooms. It was reassuring to know also that they have alarms or some type of security feature on the wheelchairs of their residents to maintain their safety and to ensure that no one goes astray. A big concern for me concerning some facilities is whether it is easy for the residents to leave, this can be very dangerous is you have a loved one with Alzheimer's disease. Another plus is that the residents have a salon or a place to get their hair done if they want. Overall it was a nice facility.

About Westminster Woods on Julington Creek

Westminster Woods on Julington Creek is a continuing care retirement community in Jacksonville, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Westminster Woods on Julington Creek for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Westminster Woods on Julington Creek