Rosecrest | Continuing Care Retirement Community

200 Fortress Drive, Inman, SC, 29349

Reviews of Rosecrest | Continuing Care Retirement Community

MD1 September 19, 2013

I'll be moving my mother into Rosecrest and she'll begin occupancy at the beginning of October. She is excited about the move! I even told my brother jokingly that if my mother decided not to move into Rosecrest, I would move in in her place - That's how wonderful the place is! Its location works best for us. My mother would only be a few minutes away from two of my siblings and only about 15 minutes from me. We also settled on this place because it offers the square footage that my mother wants. They only have 25 independent living units. The facility as a whole is fairly small but they also have assisted living and nursing home facilities. They're all in the same area. I actually toured the whole facility, all levels of care and everything, just to get a good feeling of the set-up and the care including the assisted and nursing should it ever come to that. Overall, it is the nicest place that I visited and I visited a lot of places.

johntr79 March 15, 2013

Beautiful on the outside but very disappointing on the inside, Therapy department is good, however- Constant turnover, no consistency , very poor attitudes, very uncaring to staff, staff tries to cover for other staff, inexperienced administrators, very poor care of families, poor hygiene habits in staff, many residents injured from falls due to inattention or protocols not followed, residents are not treated with the dignity they deserve. While there are some outstanding staff there, sadly. they are few in number. Fortunately were able to find a better facility. They claim to be a Lutheran faith based agency. They do not represent the Lutheran faith well. Lack training in every area and especially in caring for the elderly with respect. Look elsewhere for your loved one.

About Rosecrest

Rosecrest is a continuing care retirement community in Inman, SC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Rosecrest for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Rosecrest