Tel Hai

1200 Tel Hai Circle, Honey Brook, PA, 19344

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Tel Hai

Linda67871450 August 25, 2013

The people that showed me around Tel Hai were excellent. The rooms were very nice and spacious. They had beautiful cottages. They had a swimming pool, a gym and a garden. They had arts and crafts that people participated in. I ate in the cafe and it was good. It was a homey and very loving community; I would recommend them to others.

MayNeedHelpSomeday July 24, 2013

Tel Hai was a full facility and it was clean. You could bring your own furniture in the rooms. The staff were very friendly and they answered all the questions. The food was also very good. It was an excellent place.

Lynne 1 August 14, 2012

We visited Tel Hai and they have a very spacious apartment. It's a very beautiful place. You can see that this has a peaceful environment. It's just so nice. Being happy has always been the ultimate goal in my life. The location of Tel Hai is ideal, at least to me. It is a friendly community and a great staff.

About Tel Hai

Tel Hai is a continuing care retirement community in Honey Brook, PA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Tel Hai for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Tel Hai