Wind Crest | Highlands Ranch, Colorado

3235 Mill Vista Road, Highlands Ranch, CO, 80129

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Wind Crest | Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Jeff39 September 08, 2015

It was very nice. Wind Crest would be a great option although it was priced fairly high. The staff was extremely friendly. The rooms were spacious, very clean, and pretty impressive. The dining room looked clean and very well presented, and it was a very nice place to eat. The food smelled wonderful, and it looked good. There seemed to be quite a lot of staff that would take care of the residents. We saw classes like painting and a book club, and there were people playing volleyball in the pool. That was a premier place we looked at and would like, but it was out of our range.

Caring5737 September 11, 2013

We have seen Wind Crest for the last five years. We talked to the people and decided it was a good place. I could not have any of the regular food because I had Celiac Disease. They had a staff in the kitchen that specifically prepared gluten-free food. Most of the places I checked did not have this and I needed gluten-free food only.

About Wind Crest

Wind Crest is a continuing care retirement community in Highlands Ranch, CO that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Wind Crest for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Wind Crest