Wind Crest Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Wind Crest | Highlands Ranch, Colorado

April 14, 2016

By Marilyn121982650

Wind Crest was very beautiful and quite expensive. You tend to buy into it, but you can get 90% back and still have monthly fees. It had everything imaginable in quite a few buildings with everything covered with closed-in walkways, so you don’t have to go outside if you don’t want to. Its dining rooms were very upscale.

December 17, 2015

By Visitor21

Wind Crest has a nice restaurant, and the entire facility is large. It just felt more like you are in a resort than in God’s waiting room, so to speak. The residents are probably in their 70s and 80s, but they’re still very healthy, and they were active. The facility is very clean, very bright, very active.

September 08, 2015

By Jeff39

It was very nice. Wind Crest would be a great option although it was priced fairly high. The staff was extremely friendly. The rooms were spacious, very clean, and pretty impressive. The dining room looked clean and very well presented, and it was a very nice place to eat. The food smelled wonderful, and it looked good. There seemed to be quite a lot of staff that would take care of the residents. We saw classes like painting and a book club, and there were people playing volleyball in the pool. That was a premier place we looked at and would like, but it was out of our range.

July 21, 2015

By Carol110986550

I'm not old enough for Wind Crest. We probably would've moved into that one right away if I was old enough. You have to be 62. My husband is old enough, but I'm not yet. Everything was really nice. They just built a new building, so there are units available there now. Everything is clean, neat, and nice, and there are doctors on-site.

September 11, 2013

We have seen Wind Crest for the last five years. We talked to the people and decided it was a good place. I could not have any of the regular food because I had Celiac Disease. They had a staff in the kitchen that specifically prepared gluten-free food. Most of the places I checked did not have this and I needed gluten-free food only.

About Wind Crest

Wind Crest is a continuing care retirement community in Highlands Ranch, CO that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Wind Crest for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Wind Crest