Wind Crest Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Overview of Ratings

4.6

July 21, 2015

By Carol110986550

I'm not old enough for Wind Crest. We probably would've moved into that one right away if I was old enough. You have to be 62. My husband is old enough, but I'm not yet. Everything was really nice. They just built a new building, so there are units available there now. Everything is clean, neat, and nice, and there are doctors on-site.

September 11, 2013

We have seen Wind Crest for the last five years. We talked to the people and decided it was a good place. I could not have any of the regular food because I had Celiac Disease. They had a staff in the kitchen that specifically prepared gluten-free food. Most of the places I checked did not have this and I needed gluten-free food only.

Photos of Wind Crest

About Wind Crest

Wind Crest is a continuing care retirement community in Highlands Ranch, CO that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Wind Crest for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Wind Crest