Pennybyrn at Maryfield

109 Penny Road, High Point, NC, 27260

Reviews of Pennybyrn at Maryfield

Average Rating:

TornadicThrill February 29, 2012

Nurses and staff are friendly and helpful, however it's more dedicated to helping patients maintain rather than improve. While my friend used to be doing physical therapy to help her walk and talk in an assisted living situation, this nursing home only requires enough physical therapy to keep her alive and wheel-chair bound, though she is capable of walking on her own if need be. Also, many patients are left alone for hours on end in "tv rooms" and it's difficult to find staff in an emergency (save for ringing an alarm)

trevh73 August 30, 2011

This is a truly wonderful facility. It is very well taken care of and is very modern. I feel that the staff takes excellent care of the residents and goes out of their way to make sure they are comfortable. There are many activities for residents who are more active. We ultimately decided to provide care for my grandmother at home but this facility was one of my top choices.

purplelady1949 August 03, 2011

Even though I have only driven by it several times my husband and I have decied to make it our retirement home. It is in the best location for us and we just can't wait.

About Pennybyrn at Maryfield

Pennybyrn at Maryfield is a continuing care retirement community in High Point, NC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Pennybyrn at Maryfield for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Pennybyrn at Maryfield