2 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Henderson County, NC
To help you with your search, browse the 2 reviews below for continuing care retirement communities in Henderson County. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Henderson County 4.5 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Greenville with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement community options and costs in Henderson County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Henderson County, NC
- Independent Living in Henderson County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, North Carolina
- In-Home Care in Henderson County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Henderson County, North Carolina
- Adult Day Care in Henderson County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Henderson County, North Carolina
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Henderson County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Polk County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in York County, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Henderson
Review of Carolina Village
I liked Carolina Village. The people were very pleasant, and they took us around. We had a meal there. Their dining room was very pleasant, and the meal was very nice. A lot of people made their re... Read more
Review of Carolina Village
We visited Carolina Village and looked at the rooms. The rooms were spacious, more spacious than what you pay for. Everything in this facility was nice though. Their staff was nice. They also have ... Read more
What Is a CCRC?
What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a CCRC is to allow residents to receive the appropriate ca...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care r...
7 Benefits of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
"It's not just a place to have shelter and be fed. It’s a place to thrive and live a purposeful life." -- Clarice, a resident at [Westminster Gardens](https://www.caring.com/local/continuing-care...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
How to Sell Your Home, FAST
If you're planning on downsizing or moving to a senior living community, selling your home is often a major step in the process. "Many seniors have lived in the same place for 20 or 30 years so the...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...