Heath Village Continuing Care Retirement Community

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Heath Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

June 27, 2015

By Weazer

Really bad for long term care. Prices high, raise rates 5% every year. More concerned with appearances than service and care. Constant turnover of CNA's.

September 25, 2014

Heath Village is very pleasant and attractive. They have entertainment at night. They have poker, card games, reading, library, men’s clubs and women’s clubs. We had lunch there. It was very good. The one thing we didn’t like about it was it was a little hilly. If they can level out the terrain, it would be a big improvement.

June 26, 2013

By Michelle20

We chose Heath Village for my dad because it's close to our home and it was also close to the church. The staff are very respectable. The dining area is very nice. They have a calendar where you can see many kinds of activities like bingo and game nights.

February 24, 2012

By Hannibal

I went to attend for a job interview, in so doing i was given a tour of the facility and was able to survey the surrounding environment, work order, daily activities ect. As soon as i walked in I remember realizing how remarkably clean the large facility was in that the Housekeeping service were experienced and well ordered from bathroom stalls to carpet stains. All the residents as well as the working staff were considerably friendly and open minded to questions and discussion. The grounds-work on the outside of the facility seemed well maintained and well-groomed. The list of activities for the elderly to participate were ample and diversified, whether it be playing card games or lifting weights in the fitness room. Lunch and dinner plans provided seemed appetizing and provided many choices for your palette. All in all i believe this facility to be above average in terms of care and service

Photos of Heath Village

About Heath Village

Heath Village is a continuing care retirement community in Hackettstown, NJ that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Heath Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Heath Village